Lazard has to be benched

Jet2020

This guy needs to be NAILED to the bench. For the season. Until we've signed every available player from the league's practice squads if ours runs out. 

Key penalties and drops, a failure to execute fundamentals - like going to the ball with one's hands and not letting it bounce off your chest - a rookie would have been long ago benched for less. I think he's averaging a penalty, a key drop, and a key let-the-ball=come-to-me-instead-of-reaching-out-for-it-drop EACH in EVERY GAME.

Give the reps to ANY of the younger guys: at least they have the possibility of improving. He is getting worse, which is incredible to consider. The margin of error for this offense is tiny enough without this untalented numbskull making it impossible to score.

I don't care if he's giving ARod and Woody weekday hummers to keep his roster spot: it sends a terrible message to the team that this guy is STILL in the lineup, despite an aspired-to ethic of meritocracy. One thing Saleh and coaching staff have managed to do is keep the locker room. If they let Lazard slide despite his intolerable performance, the short term morale they've managed to maintain, and the long-term culture they have spent time building, will suffer a decline.

• Post of the Week 2

This WR corps behind GW is absolutely pathetic.  Right now, it's offering almost nothing.  I know everyone blames ZW for it all but we have a terrible OL and only 1 WR and we're blaming ZW for holding onto the ball too long?!  I'm not convinced that even a healthy AR8 could do very much with this offense right now.  There's a chance it would be worse because I'm assuming he's not going to have any mobility if he returns this year.

• Upvote 1

This WR corps behind GW is absolutely pathetic.  Right now, it's offering almost nothing.  I know everyone blames ZW for it all but we have a terrible OL and only 1 WR and we're blaming ZW for holding onto the ball too long?!  I'm not convinced that even a healthy AR8 could do very much with this offense right now.  There's a chance it would be worse because I'm assuming he's not going to have any mobility if he returns this year.

It may not be all Zach ... But the reaper needs his pound of flesh and ol Zachy boy is looking mighty tasty.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2