Breece needs to be benched

Just now, jetstream23 said:

People don’t like to have tough conversations here. Why is the guy having such a bad night?

With the exception of one play, why was last week kind of rough?

Like I said, I like the guy. Super talented. Best RB on the team. Why is he not looking good? Is it him?

For who? Cook?

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

if you just watch his highlights he scores like everytime. this is what it looks like the rest of the time. sometimes. 

Great one cut runner. Maybe one of the best in the entire league. Great speed. Also good at breaking a tackle or two. If the Jets create a seam and he cuts, he can be gone. But the rest of the time?

• Thumb Down 2
  • Ugh 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

People don’t like to have tough conversations here. Why is the guy having such a bad night?

Like I said, I like the guy. Super talented. Best RB on the team. Why is he not looking good? Is it him?

Come on dude, nobody respects our passing game. Everybody just crowds the box and takes away the run.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Because the quarterback is atrocious and teams stack the box. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Great one cut runner. Maybe one of the best in the entire league. Great speed. Also good at breaking a tackle or two. If the Jets create a seam and he cuts, he can be gone. But the rest of the time?

100%. 

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets passed their way all the way down to the Hackett gold zone to start 2nd half.  4 for 4. Jets still couldn’t run it.

Zach Wilson has yet to prove that he can make defenses pay in the “gold zone”. The offense is a mess, he isn’t the only one struggling, but at the end of the day, he needs to find the open guys.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vader said:

100%. 

Believe me, I knew I would take sh*t for this thread. Breece has a ton of fanbois. But I started it anyway.

My personal opinion is that the passing game sucks and Breece Hall looks like crap despite 15 rushes because our OL is on its sixth incarnation and using guys like Turnstile Turner, has no AVT, is starting a talented but inexperienced center; plus I’m not sure how good Hackett has been lately.

When you combine it with a less than average QB, a WR2 who can’t catch, and adequate but no difference makers at TE…. what do we expect?

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Believe me, I knew I would take sh*t for this thread. Breece has a ton of fanbois. But I started it anyway.

My personal opinion is that the passing game sucks and Breece Hall looks like crap despite 15 rushes because our OL is on its sixth incarnation and using guys like Turnstile Turner, has no AVT, is starting a talented but inexperienced center; plus I’m not sure how good Hackett has been lately.

When you combine it with a less than average QB, a WR2 who can’t catch, and adequate but no difference makers at TE…. what do we expect?

He still needs better OL play and better QB play. Otherwise he's just handicapped. He's always going to have these TFL's and 3 yard runs. Just how many depends on the above imho

• Upvote 1