This organization does not deserve its fan base.

hawk

The offense is an abomination. Plenty of blame to go around from the play calling to the OL and dropped passes, but it starts and ends with Wilson.  I have never seen an NFL QB with less instincts than this bum. He cannot find the open man, he holds the ball too long, doesn't feel pressure when he drops back, and has ZERO feel when to tuck it and run. He is not an NFL QB. ANY of the other QB's on the roster are a better option at this point, and that fact is just embarrassing and sad.

We deserve better than this. GROW SOME BALLS JD AND BENCH THIS BUM!  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The offense is an abomination. Plenty of blame to go around from the play calling to the OL and dropped passes, but it starts and ends with Wilson.  I have never seen an NFL QB with less instincts than this bum. He cannot find the open man, he holds the ball too long, doesn't feel pressure when he drops back, and has ZERO feel when to tuck it and run. He is not an NFL QB. ANY of the other QB's on the roster are a better option at this point, and that fact is just embarrassing and sad.

We deserve better than this. GROW SOME BALLS JD AND BENCH THIS BUM!  

I still do not believe it is JD or Saleh.  It was the same with Sanchez.  It was the same with Darnold.  If they are making the money, with a high draft pick, Woody won't let the staff bench them.  

I wish we had Sanchez or Darnold.  At least there would be some semblence of professional QB play.

Z. Wilson has all of the physical talent in the world, but he is the dumbest player I have ever witness put on a uniform.  My ******* wife was questioning things he did tonight, and she know nothing about football.  

FTR, I wanted to believe.  He has flashed a few times this year, mainly in the KC game, but flashes only get you so much.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Imagine if you were a Chicago Cubs fan, they literally waited a century for a championship. 

You will never stop being a fan 100%, but there is a point in your life that you realize that time is the most valuable thing. Last night after being down 14-0, I prioritized my rest over this team and went to sleep. 

I am also cutting down my time on JN, but can I stop being a loyal fan? Impossible.  I will be using my time wisely and there are better priorities in life than the NY Jets. 

This team needs to drop the leadership for 2024, but AR has this organization trapped for another season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Funny the OP says thie team does not deserve its fan base.  He's right, but I want to add that this Fanbase does not deserve this team!  We deserve a hell of a lot better.

As a season ticket holder, my jets tickets are going up again next year.  Can't wait!  UGGGGG

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Bronx said:

Imagine if you were a Chicago Cubs fan, they literally waited a century for a championship. 

You will never stop being a fan 100%, but there is a point in your life that you realize that time is the most valuable thing. Last night after being down 14-0, I prioritized my rest over this team and went to sleep. 

I am also cutting down my time on JN, but can I stop being a loyal fan? Impossible.  I will be using my time wisely and there are better priorities in life than the NY Jets. 

This team needs to drop the leadership for 2024, but AR has this organization trapped for another season. 

You went to sleep at 14-0 and the offense never woke up. I left it on the small  TV with no sound and read a book on longevity, we are going to need it if this team can gets its shit together and win a title, 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, greasyt said:

The head coach is a complete fraud as well...... But I doubt our injured quarterback will fire him this offseason

I’d consider arguing Rodgers is a bit of a fraud himself. Specifically thinking he can win big with his BFF Hackett as his OC. I’ll believe it when I see it. As Hackett has seemed every bit as bad as he was in Denver. And that’s saying something. 

• Upvote 1

Many were sounding the alarm in training camp but I'll admit to underestimating what a tremendous blunder it was going into the season with Zach as the backup.  For all of the talk of how much better he looks in practice he still can't do jack sht on game day.

His magnum opus is not looking completely terrible in a loss to the Chiefs. 

Pretty please for the love of god get this Richie Rich m'fer OFF my team! 

• Upvote 1

There was a stat in preseason from gambling.com that said Jets fans were 30th smartest in the league based on bets won and lost on their favorite team

Giants fans were 32nd 

I don't know why exactly but ny fans are the best at convincing ourselves it's gonna be great when it's actually the opposite 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hex said:

In 2009 the Jets had the best defense in the NFL. The Jets D this year is top 10 but not 1st.

This is a better defense than Rex ever had. That 2009 defense blew numerous leads on late drives. The Jacksonville and the Atlanta games come to mind among others. The 2009 defense didn’t have the ability to pressure the QB the way this defense does. This is the best defense I’ve seen in many years. Unfortunately it’s paired with an inept offense. 

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

This is a better defense than Rex ever had. That 2009 defense blew numerous leads on late drives. The Jacksonville and the Atlanta games come to mind among others. The 2009 defense didn’t have the ability to pressure the QB the way this defense does. This is the best defense I’ve seen in many years. Unfortunately it’s paired with an inept offense. 

Unfortunately the defense rarely has leads to blow so we can't really know for sure if they blow leads.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

If it makes you feel better. Stadium was a quarter empty tonight 

Yeah the upper deck was brutal. So many empty seats. It shows the demand for season tickets line is complete BS.

There is demand for group sales on a case by case basis.

Dolphins fans have a site where they brag about buying 1,000 seats directly from the Jets. They also mention that they won't post the section location so that Jets fans don't try and buy seats near them.

Can't make this stuff up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1