Saleh will not elevate Siemian

kevinc855

Just now, Warfish said:

This guy is an empty hoodie.  Full of hot air and meaningless catch-phrases.

He has no idea how to fix this.  None.

So disappointed, I really like his hiring, but he's been the same old same old D-Co-as-Head Coach, pathetic on coaching Offense leaving us completely lopsided as usual.

This could be coming from woody and there’s nothing saleh can do about it.  

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

This could be coming from woody and there’s nothing saleh can do about it.  

Seems like an awfully convenient excuse for Douglas and Saleh. And, it’s perfect, because it’s impossible to disprove - so the people who want to defend Saleh and Douglas can do so indefinitely. 

Personally, I think it’s BS 

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

We all know that Saleh is a meathead but not benching Wilson is an exercise in elite level meatheadedness.  Is it possible for him to be this clueless or is Woody pulling all the strings? Either way, we all lose. 

You can’t say he’d lose the locker room if he did b/c last year they all went out and made mike white shirts when he was named the starter.  

I hate saying it but at this point, an injury to Zach is the only way to get him out of there.  And of course the one player we wouldnt mind getting hurt is like a piece of iron out there.

If Zach was good he would have been hurt weeks ago.  But he stinks so he will stay healthy for 15 straight years.

This effing team.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

The problem is there is no viable alternative to Zach on the team. The mistake was not bringing in a competent veteran back up in the off season when they traded for Zach. 

It wasnt a mistake, it was on purpose. Thats why Im so enraged. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I especially love the "It's everybody's fault" stuff, because when it's "everybody's fault" it removes any requirement or impetus to do anything about anyone specific. 

As Saleh himself says (paraphrasing here):   "It might make sense to change the QB, it it was mostly him, but it's everybody", i.e. so he won't change the QB, or anybody else!

Like I said, he has no idea how to fix this.  He's going to simply keep on keeping on doing the exact same thing, sputtering the exact same "no you don't need to make a play, just do your job" load of crap he's been saying since day 1.

Maybe he should hold a few folks accountable.  Like Lazard, whose dropping balls and committing penalties left and right, for a start.  But no, because apparently it's not Lazard's fault either, "it's everybody".  So do nothing.

But no, Saleh isn't about accountability.  He's soft, despite how much he thinks he talks hard, and he's lazy, doing nothing rather than doing anything.

Yep

another coach billed as a “CEO” (like Bowles was) but is really just a glorified defensive coordinator. His defense is really good - he’s welcome to stick around as the DC, but I don’t see him lasting as a head coach. The delusionally positive outlook he has on everything doesn’t work - it only worked for Pete Carroll because he lucked into a young Russell Wilson. 

10 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The problem is there is no viable alternative to Zach on the team. The mistake was not bringing in a competent veteran back up in the off season when they traded for Zach. 

Both Zach Wilson and Trevor Siemian have 30 starts

Zach Wilson TD passes: 20

Trevor Siemian TD passes: 42

More then double the production is not viable?