Troy Aikman rips the Jets " They are a bad team"

the offense is historically bad. and saleh just sits there at these damn press conferences and says BS. i'm tired of this regime i can tell you that. daleh's teams have been very undisciplined and the offense has sucked the entire time he has been here. and douglas built this turd of a team, so he is to blame as well. i would fire the both of them today honestly

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

A healthy:

Brown

LT

Tipp/McG

AVT

Becton

is a great run blocking line and a pretty good line overall. 

They've been playing 4th-6th stringers. 

Going into the season with Brown and Becton as your starting OTs was a known risk.

The offensive line injuries suck but they are happening all over the league. I don’t think most offenses look like the Jets still.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Going into the season with Brown and Becton as your starting OTs was a known risk.

The offensive line injuries suck but they are happening all over the league. I don’t think most offenses look like the Jets still.

Agreed, but I still stand by my statement that this is the most talented team we've had since 99... maybe 85. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

the offense is historically bad. and saleh just sits there at these damn press conferences and says BS. i'm tired of this regime i can tell you that. daleh's teams have been very undisciplined and the offense has sucked the entire time he has been here. and douglas built this turd of a team, so he is to blame as well. i would fire the both of them today honestly

Saleh is probably frustrated too.  Hence, his recent "I plead the fifth"

I see Woody sticking his finger in the pie.  He is the quintessential menace behind the scenes as usual. 

Zach Wilson is all Woody.  He is doing a solid for one of his wealthy pals. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

He’s right. The Jets offense is probably the worst unit in the NFL. The only reason I say probably is because the Giants offense is also really bad. 

They have a bad offense. They also have a very good defense and good special teams. They are mediocre and a team that can lose to anybody or beat anybody. 

To be a true contender in this league you have to be really good in a few phases and not pathetically weak in any one phase.

The Jets?  We are not good, we are not bad we are what our record says we are, a .500 team that has no easy wins at all ever and gets blown out every so often.

The team had a chance to be better than a .500 team even after rodgers got hurt but the front office made no tangible effort at all to get better in important positions.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Saleh is probably frustrated too.  Hence, his recent "I plead the fifth"

I see Woody sticking his finger in the pie.  He is the quintessential menace behind the scenes as usual. 

Zach Wilson is all Woody.  He is doing a solid for one of his wealthy pals. 

i think Woody knows Zach is garbage but is forcing us to play him so Zach can crash and burn one last time. then he can go to that wealthy pal and tell him..... listen i gave this guy 3 chances and he is not good. sorry but im not giving him that extension, he is not getting resigned. 

at least he can look good to his pal for giving Zach as much time as he could.

its like hiring a family member that sucks at his job. you give him more time than anyone until you cant do it anymore.

when that contract runs out Zach is gone, and Woody can save face with his friend.

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

i think Woody knows Zach is garbage but is forcing us to play him so Zach can crash and burn one last time. then he can go to that wealthy pal and tell him..... listen i gave this guy 3 chances and he is not good. sorry but im not giving him that extension, he is not getting resigned. 

at least he can look good to his pal for giving Zach as much time as he could.

its like hiring a family member that sucks at his job. you give him more time than anyone until you cant do it anymore.

when that contract runs out Zach is gone, and Woody can save face with his friend.

agree fully.  woody is bound to zw due to his political/social agenda until wilson's contract is up

and the fans get screwed as do the rest of the jets roster and cs

• Post of the Week 1