how is everyone feeling about the ticket price increase For next season?

32EBoozer

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Woody Better be tearing Selah and Douglas a new a$$hole over the criminal Indifference, towards the quarterback room and wide receiver room Leading up to the trade deadline.

Don't worry.. they will promote the hell out of a Free Darkness Retreat for every season ticket holder. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Woody Better be tearing Selah and Douglas a new a$$hole over the criminal Indifference, towards the quarterback room and wide receiver room Leading up to the trade deadline.

lol what?  Woody seems to be the primary reason Zach Wilson has been the unquestioned QB1 (and then QB2 under Rodgers) for 3 years.

• Upvote 2

Price is driven by cost and profit motives, not production.

CPI has risen what, like 22% cumulative the last few years?  And the cap has gone up how much lately?

So yes, I would have anticipated a price increase on both seats and food sales and merch to boot.

As one who isn't in the NYC area, and may only go to one game a year where the tickets are from the secondary resale market (i.e. bloated prices anyway) I don't really have a horse in this race.

I just think it's silly when people think market price is (or should) be driven by team success on the field.  Economics just doesn't work that way.  If you're butthurt about it, just don't go.  Wield your personal economic power, don't just cry about it. But be assured, someone else will happily take your seats at the new price.  Markets at work.  Welcome to America.