Saleh "I Dont know" on Zach/ Michael Kay Interview

kevinc855

12 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Saleh seems tired and really interesting exchange at 7 minute mark, Kay goes hard into Saleh about why he was the primary backup and why they wont move off him. Saleh couldn't answer the question, stutters and says "i dont know"..... Interesting exchange. 

Is this the same jackass that sat all the starters on offense all preseason, but is now crying about needing continuity? :rl: 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, BP said:

That’s a classic kotite line

It was Robert Saleh unable to tell us the truth, which is quite obvious to any person with a half of brain in their head. This is all about Woody Johnson telling him too bad, you bench him and you're fired

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Yeah, this offense is a mess, in week 8, because of lack of preseason reps. 

Those were his words. Needs continuity. You get that with reps in meaningless games. Yet he sat everyone.

do you understand now?

Just now, BP said:

The whole organization is so disconnected from reality, along with some fans lol I just don’t know where to start

“Raise ticket prices quickly and catch dummy’s off guard before we collapse again and seats are going for $25 late in the season”

“And send the first increase to Maxman from JN, did you see that RV?”

- Woody Johnson 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

It was Robert Saleh unable to tell us the truth, which is quite obvious to any person with a half of brain in their head. This is all about Woody Johnson telling him too bad, you bench him and you're fired

As someone who has worked in an environment where idiots were in charge, I can tell you, self-preservation is reduced to pure instinct. 

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, BP said:

The whole organization is so disconnected from reality, along with some fans lol I just don’t know where to start

It starts at the top with Woody Johnson bro-it starts with the worst owner in all professional sports-he has let his personal business and political dealings INFECT the running of the team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Josh Dobbs came in cold on a Tuesday, DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THE PLAYBOOK OR HIS TEAMMATES’ NAMES, and PLAYED WELL AND WON

The Vikings have zero running game and their all-world WR is on IR.

Enough already with the same freaking tired excuses.

Enough with this clown 🤡 show already.

• Upvote 4

I took it to mean the following:  Either I can’t bench Zac because of directives, or the backups behind him are so terrible its just completely pointless to even go down that route.

In either case the head coach would be incriminating someone else, so he simply doesn’t answer.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

So bench him. If you get fired, you still get paid. 

And I guarantee whatever team hires him has a DC will pay him twice as much as Woody pays him as a HC.

1 hour ago, Hael said:

I took it to mean the following:  Either I can’t bench Zac because of directives, or the backups behind him are so terrible its just completely pointless to even go down that route.

In either case the head coach would be incriminating someone else, so he simply doesn’t answer.

It’s not like Simien is getting any practice reps. He’s on the roster if Zach gets injured. Statistically speaking he’s much better than Wilson is anyways.

2 hours ago, Team archer said:

I mentioned this in another thread but it sounds like Saleh is dying on the Zach hill because its possible that its being forced by JD and woody. The way Saleh answered some questions seems like certain things are out of his control 

by woody

1 hour ago, Hael said:

if it was the latter, he'd say "Zach gives us the best chance to win"

It is Woody.  Again. 

6 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Yeah, this offense is a mess, in week 8, because of lack of preseason reps. 

O is a mess at this stage because our number 2 WR is bad at catching and creates too many penalties, our oline is struggling, the TEs are struggling, and the QB is struggling. That makes the O have only 2 working parts in WR Wilson who had a bad fumble last week and RB Hall who was neutralized. Not sure if we could be any worse on O then what we just saw, but lets hope there is only one way to go and that is up in that department.

6 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Honestly, it sounds like Saleh is preparing for the "Well, I coach the defense and the defense is good" strategy.. as the head coach.. which always goes well. 

He’s really good at clapping and throwing his play sheet to the ground and sprinting into the end zone to join in on celebrations. 

• Haha 2