It Should Be Boyle Time

That's it, I'm done with this crap we have seen. Not Simien, he stinks. Boyle is unknown and might be better. I want to see. Saleh needs to stop this BS with Zach. There is only 1 position that he can change that makes a huge difference, QB. Maybe there will be a spark, lets find out. He's the HC and if they lose this game against the Raiduhs, this yr is over. Also, JD gets alot of blame too here. Dobbs is traded for a 6th and we did zip. Shameful JD, SHAMEFUL!!!

Make the move Saleh, NOW!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Siemian played in 4 games in 2021 and threw 11 TDs to 3 Ints.

Boyle played in 3 games in 2021 and threw 3 TDs to 6 Ints.

Why is Semen so bad again?

Yeah he was so good he lost to Jake Browning for the backup position in Cincy. No.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Defended Zach Wilson all season but now thumbs his nose at Siemian 

Wrong. Didn't defend him just didn't hate him since birth like many others. I still think hack sux, OL sux etc. But I gotta have MY guy or else. LMFAO

Feel free to buy a simien jersey. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Wrong. Didn't defend him just didn't hate him since birth like many others. I still think hack sux, OL sux etc. But I gotta have MY guy or else. LMFAO

Feel free to buy a simien jersey. LOL

Unfortunately for you and many others I have an uncanny memory of many posters and their specific opinions here.  You were found guilty long ago.  And my hatred for Zach Wilson gives me strength.

list #shameless GIF by Showtime

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Darnold's Forehead said:

Unfortunately for you and many others I have an uncanny memory of many posters and their specific opinions here.  You were found guilty long ago.  And my hatred for Zach Wilson gives me strength.

list #shameless GIF by Showtime

Spare me forehead. You newbies crack me up. A list? LOL

Hating someone giving somebody strength is pretty sick. Enjoy yourself and try growing up.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

That's it, I'm done with this crap we have seen. Not Simien, he stinks. Boyle is unknown and might be better. I want to see. Saleh needs to stop this BS with Zach. There is only 1 position that he can change that makes a huge difference, QB. Maybe there will be a spark, lets find out. He's the HC and if they lose this game against the Raiduhs, this yr is over. Also, JD gets alot of blame too here. Dobbs is traded for a 6th and we did zip. Shameful JD, SHAMEFUL!!!

Make the move Saleh, NOW!!!

If by halftime this week Zak is still struggling one would think he would or should be benched in the second half for the backup QB in order to try and win the game. But lets see. Saleh should be keeping in mind another repeat of what occurred in the second half of last year should have him on an extreme hot seat.

• Upvote 1

Siemian is not great, but he's an experienced pro QB who has played some decent football in the NFL.

Boyle is nobody. A guy who has never thrown more TDs than INTs in any season, college or pro.

It's not an impressive bullpen, but Siemian is a far, far better option than Boyle.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Siemian is not great, but he's an experienced pro QB who has played some decent football in the NFL.

Boyle is nobody. A guy who has never thrown more TDs than INTs in any season, college or pro.

It's not an impressive bullpen, but Siemian is a far, far better option than Boyle.

And that’s exactly why Siemian has been inactive to this point.  JD is terrified that Siemian will look meaningfully better and make him look even dumber than he already appears.

• Upvote 2