We all know what has to be done to fix the QB position

AFJF

Zach only does what he is told

But that’s a problem. You can’t tell him everything.

you say no picks, he throws no picks but gets sacked

Next you say don’t get sacked and he’ll scramble and throw underhand for no gain

you say go ahead and run for a first down and next thing you know  he’s lowering his shoulder begging for a fumble or injury

he does what is asked but that’s not good enough. It’s robotic and mind numbing.

oh well

4-4 is what we are

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

At this point Kaepernick would be better.  No, I don't have any interest in him but this more of a reflection of how bad Zach is that a guy who hasn't played in 6 years could possibly be better.

I dig fully.  I bet Favre could dress this Sunday and do more for the offense than ZW.  

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

43 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

we all know? I dont. What is the answer? are you suggesting mitch trubisky? Thats very odd. plus hes kinda on another team. You know like has a contract

What does Mitch Trubisky have to do with any of this?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

What does Mitch Trubisky have to do with any of this?

OK now I see it’s a picture of a Bucs quarterback. Believe me when I tell you when I first saw it there was no picture of a Bucs quarterback, and instead there was some kind of link that said something about Mitch Trubisky learning from that Vikings quarterback that got injured. Trust me, I’m not making this up lol.

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

At this point Kaepernick would be better.  No, I don't have any interest in him but this more of a reflection of how bad Zach is that a guy who hasn't played in 6 years could possibly be better.

I'll take Kap right now...and you better believe we'd go to the playoffs, it would be as franchise embarrasement, all staff would be fired for letting Kap embarrass Zacky poo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, August said:

This offense was tailored for Aaron once he went down it was over. 

How was this offense tailored for Aaron. Because we signed a couple of washed up receivers he used to play with. His torn ACL speaks volumes of how the offense was not tailored to him...we traded for an old future hall of fame qb and then failed to provide him any form of protection. This offense is tailored to no one and no one could turn it into a big success until we repair the offensive line and find receivers who can consistently get open.

Start P Manning next week and let the D steal W  Sunday night in Vegas

Peyton, give Rodgers a chance to fully heal.

The old caster has had time to fully heal.

His ego and brand would sky rocket.

Draft a QB high even at one, Let PM

make the choice don't let Dougass or his

fellow shiny domed coach have anything

to do with picking a QB, they fu*cked up twice, Zach the sad  sack

and captain Morgan.  Don't let Fat Ass pick any offensive linemen

or line coaches either, he stinks at that too