Why are the cornerbacks on this team getting a free pass?

AFJF

Winning rookie of the year obviously went to Sauce Gardner's head and DJ Reed clearly taking the year off after earning so much praise last season.  We're eight games in and neither one of them has an interception.  Meanwhile, Bryce Hall, who hardly sees the field, has an interception AND a fumble recovery that he returned for a touchdown.  

C'mon fellas, who's with me?

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 7
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

LOL

It takes a special QB like ZW to waste this much defensive talent.

It’s so insane at this point I actually hope Joe Douglas gets fired because it’s what he deserves.

He controls the roster and there is no justification for Zach Wilson still being on this team, much less being the freaking starter right now.

He’s dragging the entire team down.

Would it have been that much of a blow to the GM’s ego to man up and just admit to one whiff??

I mean everyone knows ZW sucks anyway — you’re not fooling anyone, JD — and allowing this to drag on to its inevitable conclusion is even more embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AFJF said:

Winning rookie of the year obviously went to Sauce Gardner's head and DJ Reed clearly taking the year off after earning so much praise last season.  We're eight games in and neither one of them has an interception.  Meanwhile, Bryce Hall, who hardly sees the field, has an interception AND a fumble recovery that he returned for a touchdown.  

C'mon fellas, who's with me?

Interceptions are all that matter.  Overall good pass defense doesn't.

Just like sacks for Quinnen.  His pressures and opposing QB's Rating don't mean much.  It's all bout dem sax!

;)