Jets Offensive Line in Flux as Billy Turner Breaks Hand

JetNation

Can anyone explain to me why Xavier Newman-Johnson or Roger Saffokd cant simply play right guard and max mitchell at RT?

Newman-Johnson guy played both guard spots and center for his entire college career and has been with the team for long enough that there shouldnt be a ton of communication issues.

Saffold hasnt been here that long but is a veteran who should have picked up the system by now and has had a few weeks to get into some sort of game shape.

I dont know why we keep shuffling everyone around when we have actual guards on the roster.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Can anyone explain to me why Xavier Newman-Johnson or Roger Saffokd cant simply play right guard and max mitchell at RT?

Newman-Johnson guy played both guard spots and center for his entire college career and has been with the team for long enough that there shouldnt be a ton of communication issues.

Saffold hasnt been here that long but is a veteran who should have picked up the system by now and has had a few weeks to get into some sort of game shape.

I dont know why we keep shuffling everyone around when we have actual guards on the roster.

This. Agree 100%.

Said the same thing about last week.