Quinnen accuses Troy Aikman of lying

JETS SB

Everybody knows (except for some in this forum and woody) that the Jets are a poorly coached team. When they succeed it’s because of talent overcoming poor coaching. So Aikman was probably just speaking his mind. And like everybody else, doesn’t give a sh*t what the Jets or Q think.
Yeah . Kinda what I was driving at but better said. Still, it's is a good point that he should have qualified his statement with ... Q must be thinking he is the most expensive decoy .. or something like that. Or corrected himself after saying whatever he said ... I just would be surprised if there was any intent and not more than a faux pas... Still it's a good point

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You are the biggest waste of trolling  bandwidth on this  site. Use to be kind of funny like a goofy Uncle that wasn’t quite right after his breakdown. Troy said nothing like that, he said Q is the one that makes what everyone else does is possible. You are a troll and now a dead one GFY. 

Yes!  Tell it!  So sexy.  Q.Will is the straw that stirs the drink.  This DL aint sh*t without him.  Only a fool or troll would argue otherwise. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes!  Tell it!  So sexy.  Q.Will is the straw that stirs the drink.  This DL aint sh*t without him.  Only a fool or troll would argue otherwise. 

Literally the best player on the team (and 2nd best player on last year's team, behind MFW)

• Post of the Week 2

4 hours ago, BP said:

Everybody knows (except for some in this forum and woody) that the Jets are a poorly coached team. When they succeed it’s because of talent overcoming poor coaching. So Aikman was probably just speaking his mind. And like everybody else, doesn’t give a sh*t what the Jets or Q think.

I mean, the defense is elite and we are talking about one of the best players on the defense. 

It’s pretty insane to argue that the Jets defense is poorly coached 

• Upvote 2

Bro 

We are close to a full blown nuclear meltdown, stuff like this wouldn’t be happening if we didn’t have that polarizing scrub at QB. Players are frustrated and it comes out in stuff like this

Next ones will be missiles fired directly at the jets, look out 

Shots Fired Beach GIF by ABC Network

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Excuse me, Can you please point me to the Quinnen Williams display at the Pro Football Hall of fame? oh there isn’t one,  Pity!

- Mike F-ing White 

If there were any justice in this world, Newark Airport's 3 letter code ("NWK") would be renamed to "MFW".

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You are the biggest waste of trolling  bandwidth on this  site. Use to be kind of funny like a goofy Uncle that wasn’t quite right after his breakdown. Troy said nothing like that, he said Q is the one that makes what everyone else does is possible. You are a troll and now a dead one GFY. 

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I mean Troy did lie but he did it while he was praising Q, certainly not talking about his contract. JWN jumped the shark when he quit as Captain after four plays, obviously not a Jet fan and brings nothing but incessant trolling and insults towards  Jet fans. Good riddance, 

Oh sh*t did you ban FactsOnly and JWN in the same week?

Check out the high T on Crusher!  Loving it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Unless it's to pull heat off Saleh

4 hours ago, BP said:

Everybody knows (except for some in this forum and woody) that the Jets are a poorly coached team. 

wat

this team is 4-4 despite historically bad qb play. They’ve beaten 2 SB contenders and took the defending champs down to the wire before…the QB zached it up again.

How can anyone look at that and say, “yep, that’s a coaching pfail!”?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Bush league move by Aikman.  That's legit a really ****ed up thing to do.  What's to stop him for continuing these lies which could ultimately hurt players reputations?   Not joking he should be held accountable for lying.  That is fully inexcusable.  

Right after Saleh lying about our QB situation 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

wat

this team is 4-4 despite historically bad qb play. They’ve beaten 2 SB contenders and took the defending champs down to the wire before…the QB zached it up again.

How can anyone look at that and say, “yep, that’s a coaching pfail!”?

Ahem, excuse  me? We would like to speak to you manager please! 

BE78510C-E113-44E9-BF0E-BC86A1D8626D.jpeg

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I think this is a Non-story ... Unless it's to pull heat off Saleh
... Aikman was probably embellishing his own perception.. not really lying ... But good for the big man calling him out on it 

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Aikman is among the announcers that simply don't ever shut the f___ up. It's an assault on you ears. Monday nights, the Manningcast even when it gets a little silly (Arnold Schwarzenegger feeding as ass, for example) is a better choice. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Uncle Fester - Wikipedia

Like this Uncle?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

They fired a dude for something like this years ago.  He said that a player told him something and it turned out they had never had a conversation.  This isn't that bad and Aikman is in the HOF for riding some coattails, but still he should get called out.  

They should pay per view a face to face discussion of it between Aikman and Mr. Williams, because pretty sure that how Troy would be addressing him during the conversation,,

• Upvote 1