Aaron Rodgers Secret Sauce

58 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

If you actually drink Conspiracy - I like your style.  Pretty good for the coin.  Im personally a Woodford Reserve/Eagle Rare guy in that price range but all good.  BTW - No reason to buy PVW.

I bought a bottle, but I didn't open it. It does sound like it's really good though. It also comes with a UV light that reveals secrets hidden in the label.

What's your take on Clase Azul Reposado?

Cool bottle. The Tequila is layered with flavors and additives. When you taste test it vs a good honest tequila you realize it tastes sweet almost like pancake syrup. It’s just my opinion of course. I used to buy the clase azul amd the 1942 until I started comparing the tastes vs others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Cool bottle. The Tequila is layered with flavors and additives. When you taste test it vs a good honest tequila you realize it tastes sweet almost like pancake syrup. It’s just my opinion of course. I used to buy the clase azul amd the 1942 until I started comparing the tastes vs others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the sweetness, but I thought that was because it's aged on bourbon barrels. Didn't think about other additives. I'll have to look into that. Thanks.