What has to happen on Sunday night for Tim Boyle to play?

Maxman

It is supposed to be whoever gives you best chance to win but I think we are about to see a 17 - 0 loss . Def will play great but a few ball will bounce their way and Jacobs and Adam are good enough to take advantage. We on the other hand will be punting a lot.

The crazy part is they could uncork it at anytime, just like the raiders did. Raider could always run the ball and score over 20, coaching held them back. Same thing in ny.

Free b hall and g Wilson 

• WTF? 1

26 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

given that they keep putting Zach out there can only lead me to believe that the entire organization hates him with a burning passion and won't rest until he's remembered as the worst QB to ever play in the NFL.. so I'm not even sure injury stops them from keeping him out there

Yup. The Jets hate him so much and want to embarrass him more than they want to win. Gotcha. Wow. And people tell me to GTFO and I just post truth. Serious or joking, the is the dumbest comment in the history of dumb comments. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Brick Johnson hits puberty, discovers boobs, starts hooking up with a petite blonde prep school cooze and forgets all about football. Woody, somewhat relieved, throws his hands up and lets Saleh do whatever he wants. 

imagine its thats little prick thats behind this? daddy made him make the pick and now he keeps telling his dad to give Zach more time. 

He’s been playing with knee injury for most of the year.  He will play every defensive  snap , and go 100 miles an hour every play.   Without doubt the best condition player in the NFL.  
This guy is something uncommon ... An actual football player.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Seriously one field goal at the half, the Jets are losing 6 to 3. Does Tim Boyle get on the field?

Tim Boyle.webp

Boyle and Siemian are not going to make anyone e forget about Zach. They are mot legit options. I don't  even know why they are on the team. We could have gotten Dobbs in a trade and didn't. The Jets are not looking to replace Zach. Zach seems to be getting worse and worse as the season goes on but this team seems content with putting him out there. I can only hope they trade or just release him after the draft so we don't have to see him again. I have never seen an offense this bad on any Jet team. It is also not jist Zach btw. The OL is a mess. I think this week will be the 7th change to the starting lineup. JD had failed  miserably at QB and OL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, doitny said:

imagine its thats little prick thats behind this? daddy made him make the pick and now he keeps telling his dad to give Zach more time. 

I would bet thousands of dollars of JN equity that Brick Johnson has called at least five (5) offensive plays from the luxury box this season.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I would bet thousands of dollars of JN equity that Brick Johnson has called at least five (5) offensive plays from the luxury box this season.

If only the jets kept Mike  “I average 1 TD pass a game but I check it down enough to get my rating up to 75” White.
Can you imagine him behind this line ? 😂

someone represent GIF

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

If only the jets kept Mike  “I average 1 TD pass a game but I check it down enough to get my rating up to 75” White.
Can you imagine him behind this line ? 😂

someone represent GIF

Can you imagine if you let the Jets roster vote on which QB to keep after last season: Zach or Mike White? Imagine how that locker room would react if they traded for White at the deadline? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1