Aaron Rodgers said mid December is his goal

Maxman

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So rehab again and come back in September.

A friend of mine does these surgeries. Each time you tear the Achilles it has to be cut (the thing looks like the end of a mop when it’s ruptured) even by the surgeon to reattach it, which makes it shorter.  This isn’t the type of recovery you **** around with. He’s doing a lot of talking, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

He ain’t coming back to a losing team like this in December. 

Agreed. They had an amazing opportunity to be 6 and 3 heading into some big games. Survive that and then get Aaron back. They blew it, absolutely no excuse at all.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Agreed. They had an amazing opportunity to be 6 and 3 heading into some big games. Survive that and then get Aaron back. They blew it, absolutely no excuse at all.

People talked about it would be near impossible for rodgers to make the comeback. The far more near impossible was Zach Wilson playing well enough for rodgers to come back to playoff contending team. Not even halfway through nov and jets are virtually out of contention already.

Zach seems like a nice kid, but they need to send him off to XFL in offseason.

• Upvote 1

Not holding my breath for that to happen. 

With the way the season's going, the Jets will be eliminated before then. Absolutely no reason to risk injury no matter how much he wants to shake off the cobwebs and give fans some hope for next year. Can you imagine if he goes out there and stinks it up for a few weeks at the end of the season? This place will be in total meltdown until next September.