I’m angry at GM Aaron Rodgers

Wit

He made demands and built this offense and it can’t work without him. It blows to have another losing season. Browns, Pittsburg HOUSTON raiders cinci all are better and playing well. Time to tank again and pray we finally land a decent QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Everyone is mad at AR8.  

But look at it this way.  The Jets wanted to renegotiate his contract so they can bring in more players.

AR8 said-I will give you cap and cash in 2023, but the players need to be Turner, Cobb, Lazard and Cook.

JD said…ok…they are new players.  AR8 is paying for them, so we will try it.

This backfired.  

• Sympathy 1

Just now, varjet said:

Everyone is mad at AR8.  

But look at it this way.  The Jets wanted to renegotiate his contract so they can bring in more players.

AR8 said-I will give you cap and cash in 2023, but the players need to be Turner, Cobb, Lazard and Cook.

This backfired.  

If only someone could have seen that coming

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, varjet said:

Everyone is mad at AR8.  

This backfired.  

Those guys were all here before Rodgers' contract was restructured.  The Jets used the extra Rodgers cash to overpay on a useless Dalvin Cook and not make a single trade (QB anyone) prior to the deadline to improve the team.

You can blame Rodgers all you want but it just further proves the incompetency coming from those in command at the Jets office.

13 minutes ago, Wit said:

He made demands and built this offense and it can’t work without him. It blows to have another losing season. Browns, Pittsburg HOUSTON raiders cinci all are better and playing well. Time to tank again and pray we finally land a decent QB.

I'm still grateful to him that he agreed to take on the challenge of this pathetic franchise but I agree his GM'ing skills might be the #1 reason this offense is so awful.

• Upvote 1

You forgot Hackett…. Tonight Zach was not the issue, play calling and nothing beside Garret.  In a passing game we have  the absolute worst collection Id receivers despite all the opportunities to draft and sign.

now everyone can go on to blame Zach.

• Thumb Down 1