SNY POST GAME

Ken Schroy

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

Is it your take that the lack of TDs is on the QB because i am Not sure when those TD’s were supposed to have happened and how them not happening is only the QBs fault?

3 weeks now without a td and it’s fair to blame everyone. 

The thing that bothers me is that nothing will change. Zach will still be trotted out there every week. Hacket will keep doing dumb sh*t and saleh will keep telling us that everything is great 👍 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Is it your take that the lack of TDs is on the QB because i am Not sure when those TD’s were supposed to have happened and how them not happening is only the QBs fault?

Penalties Killed 4 DRIVES….maybe there was a TD in just one of them?  Probably not, Garrett Wilson is the Entire offense and Every Defense knows that.

That Hackett though he is just stealing money, like his father did.

5 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Thats what happens when you commit penalties

So you were ok with the bush league penalties one after another called on us But while the Raiders held our DL in much more blatant fashion that's okay right ?? anyone who can replay this game watch Quinnen getting held the entire game how many calls did we get ? Same with JJ being held out in space yet again how many calls ? If they were calling the game tight you might have an argument but they were only calling the game tight one way and its like that every single week. The crack back on Michael Carter was another great call when Becton did not even engage on the play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

3 weeks now without a td and it’s fair to blame everyone. 

The thing that bothers me is that nothing will change. Zach will still be trotted out there every week. Hacket will keep doing dumb sh*t and saleh will keep telling us that everything is great 👍 

In fairness Saleh says "we just gotta get better" lOL

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Saleh with the same cliches he used last week.  He comes off as weak, depressed and defeated.  You think that rubs off on the team?

Last week Aikman said Saleh was fuming when he was staring into space I saw what you saw..

Back to coaching, when we got that fumble... we should have played with our hair on fire and gone hurry up in the event that we didn't score, which we didn't, but maybe we get the ball back with 2 minutes as opposed to less than a minute... we were playing like we were ahead

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

Our 11 million dollar a year #2 Wr is averaging 2 catches and 30 yards per game.

Joe Douglas needs to grow a sack and tell rodgers that all of his shi**y buddies are off the team next year so be ready for it.

Douglas and Saleh are so terrified of offending rodgers they are not doing what is right for the team.

Sounds about right. They bought the ranch with AR. Now they got a real problem on their hands.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Our 11 million dollar a year #2 Wr is averaging 2 catches and 30 yards per game.

Joe Douglas needs to grow a sack and tell rodgers that all of his shi**y buddies are off the team next year so be ready for it.

Douglas and Saleh are so terrified of offending rodgers they are not doing what is right for the team.

Tbh, I don't blame them for giving him what he wanted for this year.  But next year things are going to change.  AR8 has nothing left to complain about regarding this.  Everyone he's handpicked has been awful.  And I'm still extremely grateful to AR8, btw.  I just think he stinks as a GM.

• Upvote 2