sh*t is about to hit the fan ..

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Another lost season and failure at every leadership level in the organization.

Trying to make the playoffs in year 5 after Rodger’s injury didn’t even seem to be that important.  Kind of shocking … and insulting.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the team either quit or the Defense revolt.  Tuning out or losing respect for a GM & HC who allow the serial loser Woody to dictate who’s starting at QB.  

Feel bad for the fans but so many are part of the problem.  Buying Woody’s tickets, his merchandise .. at this point even tuning in.

Fool us 13 straight years, shame on us :(.

Get ready for some fireworks:

- Zach & Lazard to the bench

- Reports of locker room unrest

- Saleh threatening to quit ..

Should be an interesting week.

Your first point would be great. There needs to be accountability. We just lost to a rook QB, with interim HC who just took over.

Lazard Carter etc are bad.

Not sure Saleh escapes this terrible offense this season. GM Joe might fire him.

I mean not sure why you wouldn't.

Hackett is repeating Denver here

He might be a great guy but he sucks as a off coordinator. Even Rodgers thinks so

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Trying to make the playoffs in year 5 after Rodger’s injury didn’t even seem to be that important.  Kind of shocking … and insulting.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the team either quit or the Defense revolt.  Tuning out or losing respect for a GM & HC who allow the serial loser Woody to dictate who’s starting at QB.  

Feel bad for the fans but so many are part of the problem.  Buying Woody’s tickets, his merchandise .. at this point even tuning in.

Zach played just fine.  Lazard stinks but who are we going to replace him with?

Maybe but we'll see.

There's no way you're serious about this.  Saleh is damn lucky to have this job.

• Thumb Down 5

12 minutes ago, varjet said:

This is year 1 of a minimum 2 year program.  The course has been set.  

A year from now these conversations will have more relevance.  

These conversations will be forgotten, they are ultimately meaningless 

ZW would literally need to be in a coma for Saleh to not start him.

That’s how neutered he is.

OL held up well in pass pro

0 sacks allowed for Crosby tonight 

And Zach still couldn’t really do jack sh-t other than the play where he carelessly stepped out of bounds at the 3 yard line before diving for the pylon

He throws the no look pass with the game hanging in the balance to get the die hards excited

Then before you know it he throws the game ending INT

• Upvote 3

ChatGPT:

"NY Jets offense: Where even the scoreboard takes a bathroom break."

"Jets offense: Making three-and-outs look like a touchdown drive."

"Scoring as rare as a unicorn in the Jets' offensive playbook."

"NY Jets offense: Turning football into a game of hide and seek with the end zone."

"More turnovers than a bakery, it's the Jets offense!"

"Jets offense: Where a first down feels like finding a needle in a haystack."

"In the Jets' offensive huddle, 'progress' is just a four-letter word."

"Jets offense: Putting the 'off' in 'offensive.'"

"Scoring fewer points than a team with invisible goalposts – it's the Jets way."

"Jets offense: The only thing consistently moving is the ball in the wrong direction."

"Jets offense: Where 'three and out' is their favorite dance move."

"Watching the Jets offense is like waiting for a text from a ghost – you're not expecting much."

"Jets offense: Making punters feel like MVPs since [insert year here]."

"Offense by the Jets: a real page-turner, if you're into books about disappointment."

"Jets offense: Where the only thing they're leading in is 'time spent on the field.'"

"In the Jets playbook, the forward pass is just a suggestion."

"Jets offense: Putting the 'ow' in touchdown since forever."

"If the Jets offense was a movie, it would be a horror film for their fans."

"Jets offense: Turning every game into a nail-biter for the wrong reasons."

"Scoring less frequently than a cat trying to herd mice – it's the Jets offense!"

Saddest part is despite ChatGPT getting its last knowledge update in March of 2022, a lot of these are painfully accurate to what's going on now.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t dude.  Please stop for your own sake.

But he did. He played okay. Go rewatch drive-killing penalties, some in the red zone. We're a sh*tty team, and there is blame to go around. That being said, we have the #32 QB in the league, hands down. With no backup. So this is it. I don't want to see Trevor Siemian out there. I'd rather see proof, week after week, of why we need to release Zach Wilson ASAP when season ends.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Saleh wants to quit?  I will buy his plane ticket

2 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

“coaches tell them they can’t lose if opposition doesn’t score”

The coaching staff is in denial about what’s going on. It’s like it’s raining and Saleh is at the press conference with an umbrella saying it isn’t. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

You left out the sneaky raising ticket prices thing before this sh*t hit the fan.

Bottom line, this organization could care less about winning. They have other priorities. And it certainly shows

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, BP said:

“coaches tell them they can’t lose if opposition doesn’t score”

The coaching staff is in denial about what’s going on. It’s like it’s raining and Saleh is at the press conference with an umbrella saying it isn’t. 

Yeah it's absurd.

Jets D is 6th.

Jets O is 30th.

We are 7th best at points allowed

30th in points scored 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Yeah it's absurd.

Jets D is 6th.

Jets O is 30th.

We are 7th best at points allowed

30th in points scored 

They could have put this game away in the first half if they didn’t play scared and predictable on offense. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Your first point would be great. There needs to be accountability. We just lost to a rook QB, with interim HC who just took over.

Lazard Carter etc are bad.

Not sure Saleh escapes this terrible offense this season. GM Joe might fire him.

I mean not sure why you wouldn't.

Hackett is repeating Denver here

He might be a great guy but he sucks as a off coordinator. Even Rodgers thinks so

I think both stay but could absolutely see JD throwing Saleh under the bus. The ironic part is that JD is responsible for the offense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Dcronin said:

But he did. He played okay. Go rewatch drive-killing penalties, some in the red zone. We're a sh*tty team, and there is blame to go around. That being said, we have the #32 QB in the league, hands down. With no backup. So this is it. I don't want to see Trevor Siemian out there. I'd rather see proof, week after week, of why we need to release Zach Wilson ASAP when season ends.

I don’t want Zach being bad as the excuse. The horrible offense needs to be exposed but I’m not sure either of the backups can accomplish this. If they played half decent, it would be completely eye opening and be the final nail in the coffin. 

6 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

"Gardner also said defense feels they have zero margin for error with offense struggling, but added that also because coaches tell them they can’t lose if opposition doesn’t score."

This CS is delusional.

The coaches are right.  If the other team doesnt score, there is a good chance they can tie.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

ZW would literally need to be in a coma for Saleh to not start him.

That’s how neutered he is.

OL held up well in pass pro

0 sacks allowed for Crosby tonight 

And Zach still couldn’t really do jack sh-t other than the play where he carelessly stepped out of bounds at the 3 yard line before diving for the pylon

He throws the no look pass with the game hanging in the balance to get the die hards excited

Then before you know it he throws the game ending INT

Max Mitchell played his best game as a Jet. One of the few bright spots.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

No he's really not .. HC covers both sides of the ball ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Agreed about Saleh being responsible for both sides of the ball and also not making changes, regardless of who is on the team. JD is responsible for signing, drafting players that are terrible and are the terrible offense. I blame JD more than Saleh for the offense, especially when Saleh shows how well he can do with defense.

I don’t want Zach being bad as the excuse. The horrible offense needs to be exposed but I’m not sure either of the backups can accomplish this. If they played half decent, it would be completely eye opening and be the final nail in the coffin. 
I am 100% ok benching the kid.. then when the Offense continues to suck horribly ... We can be entertained by the same crew excoriating Zach now. Worth the price of admission.

Max Mitchell played his best game as a Jet. One of the few bright spots.
Max and Zach both played well .. it was refreshing ... Zach's int was not the worst I've seen .. but he is still responsible for it ultimately.. even if Lizard didn't come back for the ball. Zach should have known not to even look that guy's way that close to the end of the game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

I am 100% ok benching the kid.. then when the Offense continues to suck horribly ... We can be entertained by the same crew excoriating Zach now. Worth the price of admission.

I don’t care whose right or wrong either. It just needs to be done in an effort to figure out ALL of the issues. Regardless of the outcome, trial and error has to happen so they can fix as many issues as possible for next year.

Zach is done here. Its on him for not being good but more on the GM and coach for continuing to play him despite things getting worse. He can’t grow in this environment and probably couldn’t grow anywhere. He needed a true redshirt year to have maybe 1% chance or fixing his issues and that was ruined by JD for not brining a backup in. Another risky and bad gamble that blew up in his face. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Zach shouldn't even be playing right now ... Maybe it's a good thing he'll be benched to reveal the existing issues more clearly.

Nah he threw the game-losing INT last night. Had the game-losing fumble vs Chiefs. A miracle saved him from the game-losing sack vs the Giants. He’s very much the featured problem. It has been revealed and everyone sees it. 

• Upvote 4