The blame goes far beyond Zack

Flashlite80

Let me start by saying Zach is not a starting NFL QB.  Is he the reason why we lost last night, yes but he stands down the line. 

Up front are the boobs in charge.  Can we stop jumping offside, illegal shifts, holding, or any other stupid move.  The complete lack of discipline by the entire team is on Saleh.  The steady flow of drive destroying penalties, is on Hackett.

The inability to create space in the run or pass game, is clearly on Hackett - see Seattle had the same problem with Russell Wilson last year.

The offensive line stinks and was just as bad before the injuries, so cut that excuse.

The wide receivers are pathetic.  We have one NFL quality wide receiver.  Even Garrett has been underwhelming.  In the last 3 games, he has 3 drops, a half dozen 50/50 balls that he didn't hold, a fumble and a blown flea flicker that was a certain touchdown.

Zach missed on a couple of potential big plays himself.  Made some nice throws, some of which were dropped.  He had 3 big runs, including a near touchdown.  

This is a completely undisciplined team.  They consistently submarine every single drive with a stupid penalty.  The national broadcasters were talking about it before the game started and laughing about it as the game went on.

Saleh and Ulbrich built a beautiful defense and an above average special team, but this team has a lousy offense that sabotages every occasional step forward they make.  In a world ruled by the mantra "Don't beat yourself", they fail miserably.

The record stands.   Jets   4 times they beat opponents

4 times they beat themselves  

1 loss when they were humiliated against the Cowboys

Last year, an average QB would have led this team to the playoffs.  This year, Zach is not the answer but I am sure Rogers, Brady, Peyton Manning or anyone else, couldn't overcome the level of sheer incompetency we have seen from this offense.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Flashlite80 said:

Let me start by saying Zach is not a starting NFL QB.  Is he the reason why we lost last night, yes but he stands down the line. 

Up front are the boobs in charge.  Can we stop jumping offside, illegal shifts, holding, or any other stupid move.  The complete lack of discipline by the entire team is on Saleh.  The steady flow of drive destroying penalties, is on Hackett.

The inability to create space in the run or pass game, is clearly on Hackett - see Seattle had the same problem with Russell Wilson last year.

The offensive line stinks and was just as bad before the injuries, so cut that excuse.

The wide receivers are pathetic.  We have one NFL quality wide receiver.  Even Garrett has been underwhelming.  In the last 3 games, he has 3 drops, a half dozen 50/50 balls that he didn't hold, a fumble and a blown flea flicker that was a certain touchdown.

Zach missed on a couple of potential big plays himself.  Made some nice throws, some of which were dropped.  He had 3 big runs, including a near touchdown.  

This is a completely undisciplined team.  They consistently submarine every single drive with a stupid penalty.  The national broadcasters were talking about it before the game started and laughing about it as the game went on.

Saleh and Ulbrich built a beautiful defense and an above average special team, but this team has a lousy offense that sabotages every occasional step forward they make.  In a world ruled by the mantra "Don't beat yourself", they fail miserably.

The record stands.   Jets   4 times they beat opponents

4 times they beat themselves  

1 loss when they were humiliated against the Cowboys

Last year, an average QB would have led this team to the playoffs.  This year, Zach is not the answer but I am sure Rogers, Brady, Peyton Manning or anyone else, couldn't overcome the level of sheer incompetency we have seen from this offense.

Where does all the 80's family go to celebrate Thanksgiving?

And what sides are you bringing? Stuffing, I love stuffing. Sweet Potatoes? Music to my ears. But something tells me you will bring Rutabagas...

I hate Zach and he was actually way better than Uzomah, Lazard, Gipson, and the OL last night. And he’s still a steaming turd, which doesn’t exactly bode well for the rest of the offense
You forgot Breece, GWilson, Michael Carter

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

You forgot Breece, GWilson, Michael Carter

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I don’t think you can blame Garrett or Breece last night. Breece broke out several long plays and a TD, all of which got called back due to penalties and Garrett had 9 catches and 90 yards and had the game winning TD if it wasn’t knocked out of his hands by his own teammate.  

• Upvote 1