Defense deserves a lot of blame for yesterdays loss

The Raiders offense is BAD. Statistically worse than the Jets. 

31st overall 

30th in rushing 

A dominant defense should have held them down. I thought the Raiders really exposed the Jets weakness in the 2nd half and DOMINATED the LOS. 

This was a game where the defense should have been able to hold the Raiders out of the end zone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 8
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Honestly Surprised it took so long for this thread to be made. Lol.

I mean how dare the defense give up a single td.  They should no that our offense can’t score tds. We have to keep opposing offenses to single digits if we want to win. 16 is just way to many points to be giving up.

Sorry, but a “championship defense” should put forth a dominant effort vs a bottom 3 offense. 

1 hour ago, GreekJetinPatLand said:

31st overall 

30th in rushing 

A dominant defense should have held them down. I thought the Raiders really exposed the Jets weakness in the 2nd half and DOMINATED the LOS. 

This was a game where the defense should have been able to hold the Raiders out of the end zone. 

Get the **** out with this troll garbage. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GreekJetinPatLand said:

How is this troll garbage? I thought it was a poor showing on defense-especially in the 2nd half. 

We lost the last 2 games because Zippy the boy wonder sucks cock, is a total COWARD, and is incapable of not f***ing up or throwing RZ Touchdowns. Worst TD % in NFL history, worst 3rd Down Conversion rate in 50 years, while the Defense is holding teams to 16 ppg. 

**** off.

• Post of the Week 4

They have qb issues of course (Garrop is cooked, and they were rolling with a rookie) and they have Oline issues, but the rest of their team is pretty damn good.  They have the best wr in football, Jakobi Meyers does not suck a high pick in a TE and they have a really good rb in Jacobs (who impressed me a lot).

This was not an easy cover by any stretch, and we basically locked them down despite all the 3 and outs we were producing on O.

12 minutes ago, GreekJetinPatLand said:

Sorry, but a “championship defense” should put forth a dominant effort vs a bottom 3 offense. 

Is it too much to expect our offense to score 1 td? I mean it’s 2023 and we can’t score a single td.

It’s been what 12 quarters since we have scored 1. And since October 1st Zach Wilson has thrown 1 td. 1 td pass in a month and a half. But the defense is to blame. Lmfao 🤣 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Tell us you don't know anything about football without telling us you don't know anything about football.

Oh, OP knows a lot about football. Also knows how to pinch the most nerves on a message board.

• Upvote 1

31st overall 

30th in rushing 

Are You High Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

From the end of the third quarter into the fourth quarter the Raiders had in order

an 11 play drive for a FG

a 5 play drive for a TD

and a 10 play drive into FG range at the 25 before Jacobs fumbled.

We couldn’t stop them at that point. To me that was unexpected.

we gave up 16 to the bills, 14 to the Eagles, and 16 to the Raiders with a rookie QB?

The D wasn’t to blame for the loss, but they were part of it.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, MTJ06 said:

From the end of the third quarter into the fourth quarter the Raiders had in order

an 11 play drive for a FG

a 5 play drive for a TD

and a 10 play drive into FG range at the 25 before Jacobs fumbled.

We couldn’t stop them at that point. To me that was unexpected.

we gave up 16 to the bills, 14 to the Eagles, and 16 to the Raiders with a rookie QB?

The D wasn’t to blame for the loss, but they were part of it.

GTFO with this. The only way this team can win is if the defense is perfect. The offense needs to learn how to score a TD. 

It's 2023; you're not going to completely shut down an offense, no matter how good your defense is.

And the offense, led by Zach Wilson, is completely holding this team back from making a SB run.

2 hours ago, GreekJetinPatLand said:

31st overall 

30th in rushing 

@slats I owe you an apology. I am sorry!

I thought I could rehab Greek Jet. It was a big task and I failed. @BP is right, there are problems with the Poster Rehabilitation program right now. So we are suspending it and I will stay out of the way of the good work you, and all the moderators do. This guy can not be rehabbed, absolutely my bad.

More info here:  

• Haha 2