JetNation.com Suspends Poster Rehabilitation Program

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

JetNation.com Suspends Poster Rehabilitation Program

New York, NY – [November 13, 2023] – In a stunning but necessary move, the management at JetNation.com has announced the immediate suspension of its much-debated Poster Rehabilitation Program, spearheaded by the renowned forum maestro, Maxman. The decision comes amidst a tumultuous period marked by unexpected setbacks and, most notably, the notorious antics of a user known as Greek Jet, who has cleverly exposed certain 'opportunities for improvement' in the program.

"While we have always prided ourselves on our ability to turn even the most wayward forum members into paragons of virtual civility, it appears our methods need a bit of tweaking," said Maxman, Managing Partner of JetNation. "Our program, designed to mold troubled posters in my venerable image, has faced several recent failures. The posters in the rehabilitation program are reaching the end zone less than Zach Wilson.

The program, known for its rigorous yet mysterious methods of transforming online personas, has been a cornerstone of JetNation's commitment to maintaining a spirited yet respectful community. However, recent events have shown that even the best systems are not impervious to the ever-evolving landscape of online forum shenanigans.

In response to these developments, JetNation is forming a high-level committee of the community's most esteemed and slightly less troublesome members. This committee will review the current program and propose innovative strategies to effectively manage the diverse personalities that make the JetNation forums a unique and lively place.

"We are taking this matter very seriously", stated Maxman. We are considering Personal Posting Licenses for all troubled posters with full payment due a full season in advance. This way we have their commitment long before the Jets ever lose a game.

In the interim, JetNation encourages all members to continue their passionate yet respectful discussions about the team we all love and sometimes despair over. As always, spirited debate is welcomed, but let's keep it above the belt – or in @Thor99's case, above his tramp stamp.

More information will be made available at a later date. Or never. Stay tuned either way.

About JetNation.com

JetNation.com is a leading fan site for the New York Jets, attracting millions of page views and social media impressions each month. With its vibrant forum community and a regularly updated blog, JetNation provides a dynamic platform for passionate and opinionated fans to discuss their team. The site prides itself on fostering a space for lively, yet respectful, football discussions while offering in-depth analysis, news, and perspectives on all things related to the New York Jets.

Phil Sullivan
Managing Partner | JetNation
https://JetNation.com

Kewl stuff Phil.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Hex said:

So is Greek Jet the only casualty of this suspension or were there others?

Greek Jet was just banned. He was the only actively enrolled poster that we were trying to rehab. So nobody else was impacted.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

While we have always prided ourselves on our ability to turn even the most wayward for

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

spearheaded by the renowned forum maestro, Maxman. The decision comes amidst a tumultuous period marked by unexpected setbacks and, most notably, the notorious antics of a user known as Greek Jet, who has cleverly exposed certain 'opportunities for improvement' in the program.

:rl:

ok you got your funny back

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, BP said:

Lol that was my idea!! 

Where’s my consultant fee? 

I’ll take a 10% quarterly commission to help make it budget friendly 

We had no ads up for some time when the new ad network failed. I will put you on the books this month so I can send a bill your way for the loss.  :)

• Haha 1