4 TD's to 21 Interceptions

AFJF

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Those are Tim Boyle's combined numbers between college and the NFL.  

That's why Zach is safe.

Another bad football player added to the roster to make Aaron Rodgers happy.

Siemian?  The Jets think so much of him that they've left him out there on the PS for any team to take him if they so desire.

ThE jEtS wOuLd'Ve WoN bY 20 iF bOyLe HaD sTaRtEd!!!

Siemian?  The Jets think so much of him that they've left him out there on the PS for any team to take him if they so desire.

And nobody has claimed him

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woody should  strangle himself with his on stupid Jets necklace for allowing Douglas and Saleh to operate this NFL franchise with no plan B from the start. I guess being born  a billionaire removes  the need to have a plan B? Those two clowns have basically robbed  him and this fanbase of the first legitimate shot at accomplishing anything in well over a decade. Pitiful. 

We're ahead of every other team in the 4 major sports in terms of missing the playoffs!

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woody should  strangle himself with his on stupid Jets necklace for allowing Douglas and Saleh to operate this NFL franchise with no plan B from the start. I guess being born  a billionaire removes  the need to have a plan B? Those two clowns have basically robbed  him and this fanbase of the first legitimate shot at accomplishing anything in well over a decade. Pitiful. 

don't worry Woody will be taking another hiatus soon and Christopher will be back in charge and get this team right 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

They've created an environment where they have really no choice but to play a QB that really hasn't done much to deserve the Jets undying loyalty. It's astonishing when you think about it......

There has to be some type of intervention from someone in a high place at One Jets Drive.....has to be....if it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck it isn't a Damn mongoose...

5 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I'm at the point where, I'm almost positive it's Rodgers influencing them to just stick with Zach Wilson and let him play through it all. He's probably def yelling at Hackett about the other guys f'ing up all over the place with the false starts and drops. 

Yeah, I have to agree with that. Hackett better have stopped being the goofy Gold finger guy as without Rodgers having total autonomy he's now being exposed. Watching Russell Wilson slowly regain himself this season after crashing and burning under Hackett's coaching also says alot.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Yeah, I have to agree with that. Hackett better have stopped being the goofy Gold finger guy as without Rodgers having total autonomy he's now being exposed. Watching Russell Wilson slowly regain himself this season after crashing and burning under Hackett's coaching also says alot.

I'm not backing Hackkett but Russell Wilson did a lot to transform this past off season. He was a mess last year. (getting into better shape, attitude, etc.)

A couple of good picks and a few good trades has made fans think JD is a good GM.  He has trash to compare himself with so he looks better than he is.  He and Coach Rah Rah went all in with a bad OL and a 39 year old QB with no plan B. They prove their incompetency daily with no true backup if Boyle is that bad.  So Zach gets hurt god willing and then Boyle is so bad that the Jets lose the game that might have put them in position for playoffs. Bottom line is Siemien has thrown for twice as many TD's as Zach in the same number of games played to start their careers. Leaving him on practice squad shows how incompetent they are. I'm rooting for a catastrophic collapse and regime change. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

That's why Zach is safe.

Lol you are funny. Zach Wilson is statically the worst qb in NFL history. Behind Tim Boyle :) and Siemian is being kept on the PS squad to protect the little baby. Saleh would have already went to him if he was able to. 

45 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Joe knows quarterbacks!

NAME
Zach "The Scrub" Wilson QB

GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG YDS/G LNG TD INT SACK    
9 183 306 59.8 1,863 6.1 207.0 68 5 6 33

How any right minded, fan of this game can look at these numbers and think that they are acceptable, regardless of what "string" that player is hailing from is either an idiot or simply just not an honest judge of professional player talent. That this head coach can stand up there week after week and say it's OK proves that ...well, it proves he needs to go

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

That's why Zach is safe.

Boyle was never supposed to come off the Practice Squad this year. As for why Siemian isn't active over him though now is a mystery I can't figure out. It could be one of those Flacco/White situations where Mike White was 3rd string and then was bumped to starter rather than going to Flacco then to White.

Maybe this is the week where Wilson stubs his toe and is sidelined for two-three weeks and the Jets are FORCED to play another QB. That's the only hope this team has, can you believe it? No one running an NFL franchise can see that what they are putting out there week after week on worldwide international television is good enough.

Let me be that one person who actually says what everybody else who is sick and tired of watching a Jets team not being able to even SCORE A TOUCHDOWN feels-I hope Zach Wilson gets sidelined-nothing serious, nothing career-ending, but hurt enough to FORCE the Jets to play another QB so that we can at least SEE. See WHY they have left him in there all this time.

• Post of the Week 1

Things in life whether it be football or business or a personal life rarely go to plan.

You make a plan but know to be successful in the end you have to tweak or major change the plan for best success as obstacles arise that were out of your power that change you plan.

It appears that Joe Douglas just totally went into paralysis and shock after the big Rodgers plan changed.

The reason Tim Boyle is still the backup is that he is a buddy or Rodgers and hackett, same reason half a dozen other members of that crew are on this team making he team worse in the process.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It appears that Joe Douglas just totally went into paralysis and shock after the big Rodgers plan changed.

The beauty of the Rodgers plan is it allowed jd to try to redeem the Zach pick 

Prove to all us jerks how smart he really is 

JD makes bad plans 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

That's why Zach is safe.

I believe this setup exists to protect Zach's fragile ego. He can't handle the threat of anyone over his shoulder for when he F's up. 

Siemian would immediately be elevated to starter if Zach were injured. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

However, the media is lambasting the FO for keeping ZW in the starter role.  And we know that Woody doesn’t take well to bad press.  Pour it on Social Media, drown that rich f***£r in WTF stories all year long.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

That's why Zach is safe.

Been saying all along only reason Boyle is here is he’s one of the few QBs on earth that can make Zach look good in comparison 

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

No one cares about these losses except us 

No one is getting fired everyone has nice cushy contracts 

The Jets make money hand over fist

It doesn't matter if they don't score another td all year. Everyone is coming back in 24 

Between Tix and food/Bev, I spent a solid $500 in MetLife last week. Guess who will not be doing that again as long as the product is ass? LOL. Yeah, pennies. Chump Change. When you just look at MY spending total. What happens when the stadium is half empty for the rest of the season, and the only people in attendance are opposing out of towners? Yeah, I know. TV money. Fine. 

At some point the optics will be TERRIBLE and the stadium revenue will become noticeable. And Woody has rabbit ears. 

I bought back in because of Rodgers. But I am done financially supporting this team in any way until things look competent. If we ALL did that, it would make an impact. I'm sure the Networks have been THRILLED with being saddled with the NYJ on Primetime and watching Wilson crap the field 2 weeks straight... 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone is clamoring for it to be Boyle. They're just saying "not Zach". Luckily, it doesn't matter because JD left the cupboard so bare at backup qb that the season got squandered.

No one is clamoring. Thank you for restating the OP’s post 

4 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol you are funny. Zach Wilson is statically the worst qb in NFL history. Behind Tim Boyle :) and Siemian is being kept on the PS squad to protect the little baby. Saleh would have already went to him if he was able to. 

I suppose that's one conspiracy theory.