Saleh Coming to His Senses on One Vet?

CrazyCarl40

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

We’ve only been screaming for weeks that Ruckert is one of the best blockers on this team and the RBs would benefit greatly if he got more snaps. 

Just now, JohnnyLV said:

Only been an obvious move for like 9 weeks. There was a stat I saw a few weeks ago which I suspect is still true that with Ruckert in the Jets offense had a positive DVOA and with Uzomah in the Jets were very negative. Ruckert is better that Uzomah in pretty much every way.

EXACTLY!  Plus I'd like to see Ruckert mixed into the passing game as well.  I think he should be good for a couple of catches a week.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

Only been an obvious move for like 9 weeks. There was a stat I saw a few weeks ago which I suspect is still true that with Ruckert in the Jets offense had a positive DVOA and with Uzomah in the Jets were very negative. Ruckert is better that Uzomah in pretty much every way.

Saleh didn't want to rush to any "knee jerk" reactions. He needed to see about 20 more penalties and like 12 more drops. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jetsfan4life72 said:

Great now let’s get Brownlee out there, he can’t be worse than Lazard. Right?

Lazard caught one pass against the Raiders. And that pass hit and popped out of his hands like 3 times before he decided to catch it.

Lazard is the worse WR on the team. Should be inactive.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Lazard caught one pass against the Raiders. And that pass hit and popped out of his hands like 3 times before he decided to catch it.

For most of this season i thought it was a foregone conclusion that they would use that first rounder on a tackle.  But now i think wr has a fair shot too.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Hey, don't talk about our WR2 like that!!!  It's all Zach's fault!

:)

• Haha 1

On one hand there's something to be said for not being some knee-jerk decision maker and impulsively making changes that might have negative ripples in the locker room (Carter and Uzomah being well known for being well liked/popular glue guys.)

On the other hand why does it take the season falling apart and falling out of playoff contention to put the best players on the field?

And why is the worst player on the field completely immune from losing his job?

• Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

On one hand there's something to be said for not being some knee-jerk decision maker and impulsively making changes that might have negative ripples in the locker room (Carter and Uzomah being well known for being well liked/popular glue guys.)

On the other hand why does it take the season falling apart and falling out of playoff contention to put the best players on the field?

Sounds like Uzomah is going to the bench.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Because replacing a 3rd string RB is a little different then replacing the starting QB? Just my guess. 

Also he's far from the worst player on the field. But whatevs.

• Sympathy 1