How can he keep trotting Wilson out there.

DonCorleone

58 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

What can possibly change?????? Get him out!!!!

Funny this thread came up now. My girlfriend has been home today with an upset stomach. Normally she is out on Sundays doing things girls do on Sundays like brunch with the Girls, getting her nails done, etc. But today she was in bed so she watched football. I left work at 6 and called to see how she was. She told me the Giants won and at the time, the Jets were losing 16-6. She then proceeded to tell me she was very sad to watch Zach play QB. That it was just a sad sad thing to watch. Im serious,  she rarely watches football and even she noticed this. I got home at the end of half time and she called me to come to the bedroom. She said I have to ask you this. I think this is important. The coaches on the Jets. They are supposed to try and win these games, right? I just busted out laughing after she said that and said, you would think, yes,  but I know it doesn’t  always look that way. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Funny this thread came up now. My girlfriend has been home today with an upset stomach. Normally she is out on Sundays doing things girls do on Sundays like brunch with the Girls, getting her nails done, etc. But today she was in bed so she watched football. I left work at 6 and called to see how she was. She told me the Giants won and at the time, the Jets were losing 16-6. She then proceeded to tell me she was very sad to watch Zach play QB. That it was just a sad sad thing to watch. Im serious,  she rarely watches football and even she noticed this. I got home at the end of half time and she called me to come to the bedroom. She said I have to ask you this. I think this is important. The coaches on the Jets. They are supposed to try and win these games, right? I just busted out laughing after she said that and said, you would think, yes,  but I know it doesn’t  always look that way. 

I guess even Stevie Wonder would know better.

15 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

the only possible and logical explanation is that the tank was on full swing the moment Rodgers got injured and Saleh is too much of coward to own that up to the players

I honestly don’t think this org can think that far ahead. Or, that this owner wields so much power to order people around. He’s a wimp! With no football knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

He can't it's a complete farce at this point and is disrespectful to the fans.... 

The fact that Zach makes me pine for quite literally any of our former "bad" QBs is just ****ing sad. 

I packed Sam's bags for him... and now I wish he was here😂😭😂

My kids and i literally said the same thing.  I cannot believe that we got rid of Sam for ths..

• Upvote 1