The Team Quit Today

Jack Straw

To OP
agree. They gave up but they needed to

we need to expose the frauds of Saleh and JD and most importantly, Woody.

You can’t fire the owner. We will all be back next year no matter who owns the team. JD will be back also. Saleh may get his walking papers after the Miami game. Ulbrich will be elevated to head coach the rest of the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good. Woody, Saleh, and JD deserve it. You can only con a locker room and fanbase for so long. I’m rooting for them to get embarrassed and lose their every game the rest of the season. At least get us a good draft pick so we can maybe get a QB. 

• Upvote 3

If this team finishes with 5 or 6 wins, nobody should be safe. 
That goes for Douglas along with Saleh and Hackett…personally I’d fire those last two tonight, and if Rodgers doesn’t like it, he can go on his merry way also.

The last thing I want to see in ‘24 is another season depending on those 4 being back and happy.

• Post of the Week 2

44 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

I think Saleh could be fired after this one. I always thought he would be safe, but after what we just witnessed, season on the line and come out and get pasted, he may have to go. JD is safe. I can see them firing Saleh and elevating Ulbrich.

JD is safe ? Lol. No Saleh and Hackett are, if Rodgers is coming back. JD has nothing to do with Aaron. 

58 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

I think Saleh could be fired after this one. I always thought he would be safe, but after what we just witnessed, season on the line and come out and get pasted, he may have to go. JD is safe. I can see them firing Saleh and elevating Ulbrich.

Ulbrich would be an epic fail worse then most the Jets have seen.

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

The defense decided that tackling just wasn’t worth it in the 2nd half. The message they sent was clear: they’re done covering for the ineptitude of the offense.

I understand why they quit — this game was over before it ever started.

This isn’t about just Zach Wilson, Nathaniel Hackett, Garrett Wilson, Allan Lazard, Breece Hall or anyone else — it’s about the entire unit.

And do not talk to me about injuries or the offensive line. The Giants are on their third string undrafted Rookie QB and gave up 9 sacks today and still found a way to win.

This organization and coaching staff are a compete embarrassment. I’m ashamed to be a Jets fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sad thing is the Jets haven’t had a functional offense in over a decade!.

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

The defense decided that tackling just wasn’t worth it in the 2nd half. The message they sent was clear: they’re done covering for the ineptitude of the offense.

I understand why they quit — this game was over before it ever started.

This isn’t about just Zach Wilson, Nathaniel Hackett, Garrett Wilson, Allan Lazard, Breece Hall or anyone else — it’s about the entire unit.

And do not talk to me about injuries or the offensive line. The Giants are on their third string undrafted Rookie QB and gave up 9 sacks today and still found a way to win.

This organization and coaching staff are a compete embarrassment. I’m ashamed to be a Jets fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

One thing is for sure, they do not deserve to share the women and the wine. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

JD is safe ? Lol. No Saleh and Hackett are, if Rodgers is coming back. JD has nothing to do with Aaron. 

thats why its imperative for these 3 idiots to play another QB the rest of the way. if they can say the offense looks better under anyone else but Zach maybe they can keep there jobs.

JD and Saleh have built a great defense despite what happend today. now they need to show that the offensive guys that they got play better with another QB they all keep there jobs with Rodgers coming next year.

they spent all year defending Zach, now they have to prove it was really Zach holding the offense back.