MICHAEL CLEMONS DION DAWKINS FIGHT BACKSTAGE AFTER GAME

ZachStepdad

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think all of them (at least a lot of them) have heart.  The effort seems to be there....even if Sauce is giving up 60 yard TDs, Clemons is fighting people and Garrett is fumbling when he's not dropping passes.  All these guys are pressing, Breece and Zach included.

But we're all afraid to see the issue staring at us in the face.  Nate Hackett, fired by Denver, and only successful when a HOF quarterback is changing his plays at the line of scrimmage, has taken the O to the graveyard.  Wilson, Breece, Wilson, the OL....all somehow look even worse than last year.

Didn’t think I could dislike an OC more than his father, but “surprise” I now do with his son.

Actually it no surprise at all.

Just beyond me how this f**kin team brings guys in who were garbage from where they came from and expect 180 degree difference.  Gase, Hackett a failed scout in Houston Maccagnan is Upped  to GM

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Lmao Zach chatting it up while Saleh just ducks passed everyone as this goes on.  No one gives a sh!t.  No one has given a sh!t since Rodgers went down.

Damnnnnnnnn that’s crazy , didn’t see this video… Saleh passes by doesn’t give a **** that’s wild …. Either he doesn’t know it’s his player or he doesn’t give a sh*t

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Joejet said:

I think it is painfully obvious why he dropped to the 4th round, he isn’t quick enough to play outside and not big enough to play inside. He’s a nice story with his shirtless entrance with the bat and all but he is basically nothing more than a special teams player. His penalties are starting to be an issue now too.

He needs to focus less on his aesthetic and more on athleticism and flexibility in the gym. He looks so awkward and stiff, like a better version of Gholston

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Lmao Zach chatting it up while Saleh just ducks passed everyone as this goes on.  No one gives a sh!t.  No one has given a sh!t since Rodgers went down.

To some extent I feel bad for Saleh. Guy has likely been playing the best QB on the roster and has to take shots from the fans and media cause JD or Woody dropped the ball big time.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

To some extent I feel bad for Saleh. Guy has likely been playing the best QB on the roster and has to take shots from the fans and media cause JD or Woody dropped the ball big time.

I agree.  That’s why this Zach saga is so frustrating.  Have JD and/or Woody really been pushing Zach and no one else down his throat these passes two years?  It would have been nice to see Saleh coach this team without Zach.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I agree.  That’s why this Zach saga is so frustrating.  Have JD and/or Woody really been pushing Zach and no one else down his throat these passes two years?  It would have been nice to see Saleh coach this team without Zach.

or JD to have built the team w/o Zach.  The domino effect has been catastrophic.  

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I think Woody forced the Rodgers trade before the draft for the money (primetime games/hard knocks/ forcing season ticket holders to lock in for 2 years) - both Douglas and Saleh seemed content to wait til training camp to make the trade.

Ultimately, it cost us Broderick Jones not to mention, they probably sign a contingency at QB because of the "what if" with Rodgers trade looming near camp.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I think all of them (at least a lot of them) have heart.  The effort seems to be there....even if Sauce is giving up 60 yard TDs, Clemons is fighting people and Garrett is fumbling when he's not dropping passes.  All these guys are pressing, Breece and Zach included.

But we're all afraid to see the issue staring at us in the face.  Nate Hackett, fired by Denver, and only successful when a HOF quarterback is changing his plays at the line of scrimmage, has taken the O to the graveyard.  Wilson, Breece, Wilson, the OL....all somehow look even worse than last year.

True

2 hours ago, ZachStepdad said:

Damnnnnnnnn that’s crazy , didn’t see this video… Saleh passes by doesn’t give a **** that’s wild …. Either he doesn’t know it’s his player or he doesn’t give a sh*t

Saleh looked defeated as he walked by. Too embarrassed to give a f about anything.