Because you know we're all wondering what it would cost to dump Lazard

AFJF

39 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

His contract is EXACTLY representative of Joe Douglas. JD is a fraud. We thought we were getting a DeCosta type GM but no...  The Ravens would build from the bottom and develop a QB,. not sell the future out for AR.  Douglas is no better than Tannenbaum.  JD and Saleh's plan to build up was smoke and mirrors.  

I wonder what the common denominator is here.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

His contract is EXACTLY representative of Joe Douglas. JD is a fraud. We thought we were getting a DeCosta type GM but no...  The Ravens would build from the bottom and develop a QB,. not sell the future out for AR.  Douglas is no better than Tannenbaum.  JD and Saleh's plan to build up was smoke and mirrors.  

To be fair, the Ravens hit on Jackson. We missed on Zach. What I do give the Ravens credit for is changing to an O that benefits Jackson. As far as Zach, not sure if you can develop an O that benefits suck. 

• Upvote 1

DeCosta is paying OBJ about $750k per catch this season.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

To be fair, the Ravens hit on Jackson. We missed on Zach. What I do give the Ravens credit for is changing to an O that benefits Jackson. As far as Zach, not sure if you can develop an O that benefits suck. 

Like that was luck??? If they picked #2 I wonder if they would have taken Zach?  They have developed 2 QB's and made them winners  since 2010.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Anyone want to bet me a finski that Lazrard immediately looks better with a QB not named Zippy Wilson under center? 

The same can be applied for every single player on offense but he's still been a tremendous disappointment and no where near worth the money he's making.

2 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

DeCosta is paying OBJ about $750k per catch this season.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

And if he would've taken a lower contract, we'd have signed him, too. I don't know that we get to pat ourselves on the back for signing a different no-production WR than they signed.

Also, looked at another way, 1 year of OBJ at $15MM is a lower total than 2 years of Lazard at $10MM. Thus far it's not any type net plus to say, "Yeah but we get Lazard for another year."

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

We’re not all wondering it. I posted those numbers in the game thread. But you gotta get your Twitter clicks up I guess. Lol

Can't recall the last time Iooked at or posted in the game thread.  Too much going on for that.

And why are you pretending it's some kind of click bait hot take?  It's something people want to know.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

The same can be applied for every single player on offense but he's still been a tremendous disappointment and no where near worth the money he's making.

I concede this point but I'm also absolutely convinced the Zachapono Flu is strong enough to cripple entire teams. 

He'll have the rest of the year, (hopefully), and all of next to atone for his subpar start to his Jets career.