Lead-up to Black Friday game against the Dolphins

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's rock bottom right now.  This team is pure garbage.  They will not win another game and have another season of losing out.  I dont know how anyone could possibly continue to employ these losers but I dont thin more embarrassing losses matter when you are in fact, an embarrassment. 

This is the worst franchise in all of professional sports.  It doesnt get any worse. 

Have faith!  This is the Jets.  Things can always get uglier.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Of course.  I wasn't insinuating anything other than that.  It's only a question of how ugly things get.

It doesn't  matter. We should all be rooting for the Giants and Pats to win more games. We are in a race to the bottom again. The team is so badly flawed it is a joke. Would love to see JD turn a #1 or #2 overall into 2 future first round picks and move down about 10 spots and take a QB there. 

We are still in the same place as we were when JD got here. Bad OL and bad QB. We probably would have been better off had we kept Darnold. Darnold was bad but Zach is bad to the point you wonder why he is on an NFL team at all. He is right up there with players like Russel and Leaf.

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's rock bottom right now.  This team is pure garbage.  They will not win another game and have another season of losing out.  I dont know how anyone could possibly continue to employ these losers but I dont think more embarrassing losses matter when you are in fact, an embarrassment. 

This is the worst franchise in all of professional sports.  It doesnt get any worse. 

Few lucky wins and then the season gets flushed flown dune the toilet. Two years in a row. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's rock bottom right now.  This team is pure garbage.  They will not win another game and have another season of losing out.  I dont know how anyone could possibly continue to employ these losers but I dont think more embarrassing losses matter when you are in fact, an embarrassment. 

Thank you, Joe Douglas, thank you. 

• Haha 1

The Jets offense might look better fielding 2 TE, 5OL, and 3 OL playing the other positions w Breece taking snaps.

The team forms a Roman battle formation and tries to reach the End zone.

No hand offs, no passing.

I bet the team gets at least 3 FGs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

I’m so happy I’ll be working during this game lol. 

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Dude… the season is over. Not sure we even win another game. Miami will blow us out 

From your lips to gods ears. We need to get as high a draft pick as possible and draft a qb. Regardless of if rodgers is here next year or not. Hopefully it’s not JD making the pick

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Dude… the season is over. Not sure we even win another game. Miami will blow us out 

I agree the season is over as far as post season, however they will play much better against Miami than they did against Buffalo. The defense has pride. Not predicting a win against the Dolphins but it will be competitive.

3 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

Glad I didn't spend any $$ on this one.  Thought about going back when the schedule came out.

Wish I hadn’t!🤣 I have them up for sale- no sane Jet fan wants them- just hoping a Dolphin fan does. I’m sure I won’t get what I paid, just trying to get some of it back. Absolutely not sitting in traffic to watch this garbage!

4 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

This.

Mid-November is always when we start to see who is real and pretending. Bad teams crumbled. Good teams start pulling it together. We’re going the wrong direction. Pretty easy to see that.

Playoff contenders are going to tune us up week after week. I’m literally planning to drive home Friday during the game to avoid the horrid experience of watching it. I may lose the logistics battle to the grandparents and have no choice. 

• Upvote 1