2023 Jets offense: worst in NFL history

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, freestater said:

Number One Party GIF by Ben L

We're number 1!

We're number 1!

4 minutes ago, jbt said:

YARN | We're number one! We're number one! | The Simpsons (1989) - S08E09  Comedy | Video gifs by quotes | eeb216f3 | 紗

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

E8E77D32-FE3E-4077-86B1-6BF796509CD2.gif

It's truly incredible that this offense is somehow worse than the Gase-led 2020 version despite having Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall as the top weppinz rather than Jamison Crowder and Frank Gore/Le'Veon Bell.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's truly incredible that this offense is somehow worse than the Gase-led 2020 version despite having Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall as the top weppinz rather than Jamison Crowder and Frank Gore/Le'Veon Bell.

Not for me. It’s all blended at this point, 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Guys, GUYS.  @HighPitch thinks you're all weak for complaining about this, and wouldn't want you in his foxhole.  Suck it up buttercups, and keep paying for Woody Johnson's new private jet!

I like how you always add the @ symbol to make sure i read your harrassing posts.

well done

ps yea youre weak ….and we could settle this with a gentlemans brawl in the form of a soggy biscuit competition