Hughes vs others on the Jets

8 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

He’s become Manish level, so irritating. 

You have him with these takes…

Yes Connor - This offense is missing Elijah Fn Moore. Would be taken off with him here. Jesus Christ. 

Then you have blog writers like Sabo crushing them in one post with an actual intelligent take -

I hate everything related to this team right now. Except for this forum. Luv

He just tries to keep the heat off his giants

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

He’s become Manish level, so irritating. 

You have him with these takes…

Yes Connor - This offense is missing Elijah Fn Moore. Would be taken off with him here. Jesus Christ. 

Then you have blog writers like Sabo crushing them in one post with an actual intelligent take -

I hate everything related to this team right now. Except for this forum. Luv

That's why I tune in sometimes to Twitter (X) - just to read what Robby has to say. He's a very intelligent, level headed poster. Not some overly emotional typical fan - he understands the play concepts and mentions why they are so bad or, every once in a while, why they worked.

• Upvote 1

Connor Hughes is an actual idiot that has proven over and over again he knows nothing about Football but at this point, he cant go wrong sh*tting on everything Jets related right now because there is no defending this embarrassment of a "professional" football team.

• Upvote 2

Connor Hughes may or may not be the worst, I don't pay these guys much attention, but he is speaking to some of us who have much rather had G.Wilson/Moore/JSN as our 1/2/3 WR trio this year, and against the foolish homers who thought Lazard/Cobb/The Retiree was good enough, or that another Edge was what we needed most.

No point rehashing the debate, we've bene over it a dozen times, but I'd have rather had Moore than not, and Moore's issue was that Zach sucked, and Moore was frankly 100% right about it.

• Post of the Week 1

Connor Hughes is a hack but it's open season on the Jets right now. Can't blame him for getting his shots in.
Agreed, but how many times can he say that the front office sucks because we didn't try and get a back up qb? We know it, the world knows it but to repeat it 1000x..we get it...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

He's not wrong.  The Jets are paralyzed on offense right now, and the WR group is certainly contributing to that.  The Jets traded away Moore for peanuts and replaced him with a guy who barely saw any snaps and is no longer on the team.

But hey, lots of high character guys in the locker room right now.  Maybe they'll get a participation trophy.

6 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Imagine how bad things would be if they hadn’t eliminated public enemy #1 Mike Lafleur

🤡 franchise 

Mike LaFleur took SO much heat last season.  It really was unfounded.  There were guys running open all over the place.  The offense looked pretty good with anyone other than Zach Wilson under center.  But yes, it was all LaFleur's fault. /s

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Imagine how bad things would be if they hadn’t eliminated public enemy #1 Mike Lafleur

🤡 franchise 

Saw this on NFL.com about Russel Wilson - Hackett's QB last year:

He's thrown more touchdown passes in 10 games (19) than he did in his entire first year in Denver (16). 

47 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Sure.  But he wouldn't be a 700 yard receiver on this offense.

Bingo.

As if Elijah Moore would be as successful here as he is in Cleveland rather than playing down to the level of this offense, its system and its coordinator just like Breece, Wilson and everyone else have.

Why does Garrett Wilson all-of-a-sudden suck with the same QB as last year when, at worst, he should have gotten at least a tiny bit better as a year 2 player with experience?

• Upvote 1