JD & Saleh & Ability to Adapt

Ulrich

Drunk off the the Philly win I was on their jock. Hopeful that as soon as next season they’d field a decent offense.

Harsh reality set in after the offensive debacle vs the Giants. Reinforced since. That they will ever implement a good offense seems unlikely. 

Results indicate Joe D & Saleh possess inability to adapt their losing philosophies. They’ve had 3 full offseason together. Yet here we are with continued hideous dysfunctional offense. 

Changing core thinking and behavior is extremely difficult. We’re hardwired to do what’s familiar. Even if it equals failure. 

It’s unfortunate because I think they both have the chops to succeed. Bill Parcells’ first season as Giants HC was abysmal. He resolved his second year to change his approach and be himself. Doesn’t seem Saleh & Joe D have it within them to change. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Drunk off the the Philly win I was on their jock. Hopeful that as soon as next season they’d field a decent offense.

Harsh reality set in after the offensive debacle vs the Giants. Reinforced since. That they will ever implement a good offense seems unlikely. 

Results indicate Joe D & Saleh possess inability to adapt their losing philosophies. They’ve had 3 full offseason together. Yet here we are with continued hideous dysfunctional offense. 

Changing core thinking and behavior is extremely difficult. We’re hardwired to do what’s familiar. Even if it equals failure. 

It’s unfortunate because I think they both have the chops to succeed. Bill Parcells’ first season as Giants HC was abysmal. He resolved his second year to change his approach and be himself. Doesn’t seem Saleh & Joe D have it within them to change. 

Roughly two sorts of head coaches in the NFL. Coaches that have a system and build into that system by getting players that fit  and coaches that adapt the system for the players they have. Saleh is in the first category. In my opinion I would never hire that type of coach especially with a young QB. 

• Upvote 1

The stink of Zach Wilson and OL misses/injuries have done this team in.  LaFleur should still be our O-coordinator, instead the team chose to suck with Zach more and ruin everything else.

There have been many "haters" on this forum the passed 2 years warning about this deteriorated situation.  Many fans were late in taking off their green & white glasses.  What else is new.

It is so pathetic how this team acted during the offseason.  It's unfortunate how Rodgers went down, as that was the biggest culprit of this lost season, but to follow his injury up the way this staff has is beyond disgusting.

• Upvote 1

The job of a head coach and/or GM is not to win the draft, not to win over the locker room, not to cheer lead, not to get praise from fans and media. Their job is to win football games. Joe and Bob have not only failed miserably, but there is no sign of improvement. The fans are losing hope. Hope keeps the fans interested and coming to games. Fans of the Texans, Bengals, Bears, and Lions have hope for the future. These teams were the dregs of the league a few short years ago. Just like the Jets!  Where is our hope?

29 minutes ago, Really, Jets said:

The job of a head coach and/or GM is not to win the draft, not to win over the locker room, not to cheer lead, not to get praise from fans and media. Their job is to win football games. Joe and Bob have not only failed miserably, but there is no sign of improvement. The fans are losing hope. Hope keeps the fans interested and coming to games. Fans of the Texans, Bengals, Bears, and Lions have hope for the future. These teams were the dregs of the league a few short years ago. Just like the Jets!  Where is our hope?

Post of the year,,,both suck.