jets have sleepers in mind late in draft

jets rooter

I just hope we don't go looking for another sleeper in the 1st round. We already have our Ynka Dare. I remember all those draft sheets getting tossed around the room when we took Bryan Thomas.

:bag:

What about when the Jets gave up two 1st's and a 4th to take DFat?

The friggn' guy has been a complete "sleeper" on the footbal field.

Right bit?:eek:

What about when the Jets gave up two 1st's and a 4th to take DFat?

The friggn' guy has been a complete "sleeper" on the footbal field.

Right bit?:eek:

Actually Tex DFAT is a eater..Now they want sleepers??? And people wonder why we haven't been to a Bowl in 37 years.. Forget Sleepers and Eaters let's draft some frigging Football players for a change!!:cheers:

i've said it before ill say it again there is a difference between BUST and "not living up to draft status"

Say what you will about both of them, Bryan THomas and Drob are at least starter quality - with upside. Drob is only 24 we can't call a guy a bust when he's just as old as some of the prospects in this year's draft.

Lendale White at #29. It's pretty ridiculous that a guy who averages 1,000 yds and 17 tds a year in college and played well in big games would be considered a sleeper right now but fans are fickle.

Dusty Dvoracek in Round 3.

7-charles davis t.e. purdue

7-jason hatcher d.e. grambling

After listening to the things this staff wants from its drafted players, Charles Davis does not seem to fit. When faced with guys who "look like Tarzan and play like Jane" or guys who may look like Jane and play like Tarzan, this staff clearly willo draft the latter over the former every time.

Archived