JD/Saleh/Hackett/Rodgers Conference Call

JETS SB

JD - “Ok guys, we all watched the game yesterday. We understand there is going to be a lot of scrutiny from the fans and the press, if we don’t make a move at QB. Woody has given me the authority to allow you to make a switch.”

Saleh - “Ok, we need to go with Trevor. He is the only logical option, to give us a chance to win.”

Hackett - “Agreed”

Aaron - “Guys. What is our goal here? To win or to get the highest draft pick? Tim is my guy. He is not going to give us a chance to win, allowing us to get the higher draft pick, and the fans will support it because it’s not Zach. We aren’t going to get anywhere with this offensive line. It’s not worth trying to win with Trevor.  Plus I don’t need to make an excuse why I am not coming back this year. It’s a win/win/win.”

Saleh - “Aaron, I want to try and make the playoffs this year. I am not giving up on the season.”

Hackett - “Agreed”

Aaron - “With who?”

Hackett - “With you, of course.”

Saleh - “Wait, what?”

Hackett - “I meant, both of you. We can win with Boyle. I can make it happen.”

Aaron - “Wait, what?” 

Hackett - “Don’t worry, Aaron. I got you.”

JD - “Bobby, if we finish 6-11 or worse, we might get fired.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Aaron - “Nate, you are not getting fired.”

Saleh - “Ok men. We need to make a decision. Let’s assume no one is getting fired either way, Who is our best option to win, Tim or Trevor? I am not giving up on the season. I don’t quit on a season, that’s not what I do.”

Aaron - “Tim is our best option. And I like Zach being active as the #3. This way, I can hang out with him and talk about things we are seeing on the field, with really no chance of him getting on the field. Everyone will love that.”

Saleh - “Why not Trevor? He has a better NFL resume.” 

Aaron - “Tim has more knowledge of the Hackett offense.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

JD - “But Tim is worse than Zach.” 

Saleh - “Well, so is Trevor.”

Hackett - “And so is Zach”

Saleh - “Wait what?”

JD - “OK Bobby. We give Tim the 1st team reps and he starts. If he sucks, we have a short leash  and hand it to Trevor. Zach never sees the field.”

Saleh - “OK, so how much does he have to suck? If he ZACH sucks, is that good enough or does it have to be worse?”

Aaron - “What would constitute being worse, throwing negative TDs?”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Aaron - “Wait what?”

Hackett - “What you said.”

Saleh - “I think we give Tim the Dolphins. If he is respectable, we keep him there for another game. If he’s bad, we go to Trevor.”

JD - “I am sure Woody will be happy that Zach is still active.” Plus it gives us the opportunity to maybe get some kind of compensation, after the season.” 

Aaron - “I want Tim on the team next year. Don’t really care about anyone else.”

Hackett - “What about me?”

Aaron - “I meant QBs.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Saleh - “How do I deal with the Zach questions?” 

JD - “Not much you can say. We cannot say he is part of our future. Kevin sent me a you tube video, explaining why.”

Hackett - “Who’s Kevin?”

Saleh - “Just the guy who JD was gonna beat up last year and turn into a pretzel.”

Hackett - “Yum”

JD - “No.”

Aaron - “Gluten Free?”

Saleh - “WTF”

JD - “Are we done?”

Saleh - “Who’s telling Zach?”

Aaron - “I will.”

Saleh - “Ok good. Do you mind if I tell the press that I told him?”

Aaron - “Sure.”

JD - “OK Bobby, and you are going to tell Tim?”

Aaron - “No I can tell Tim as well.”

Saleh - “But…”

Aaron - “You can tell Taylor.”

JD - “Trevor”

Aaron - “Right.”

• More Ugh 3
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, JETS SB said:

JD - “Ok guys, we all watched the game yesterday. We understand there is going to be a lot of scrutiny from the fans and the press, if we don’t make a move at QB. Woody has given me the authority to allow you to make a switch.”

Saleh - “Ok, we need to go with Trevor. He is the only logical option, to give us a chance to win.”

Hackett - “Agreed”

Aaron - “Guys. What is our goal here? To win or to get the highest draft pick? Tim is my guy. He is not going to give us a chance to win, allowing us to get the higher draft pick, and the fans will support it because it’s not Zach. We aren’t going to get anywhere with this offensive line. It’s not worth trying to win with Trevor.  Plus I don’t need to make an excuse why I am not coming back this year. It’s a win/win/win.”

Saleh - “Aaron, I want to try and make the playoffs this year. I am not giving up on the season.”

Hackett - “Agreed”

Aaron - “With who?”

Saleh - “Wait, what?”

Aaron - “Wait, what?” 

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Saleh - “Ok men. We need to make a decision. Let’s assume no one is getting fired either way, Who is our best option to win, Tim or Trevor? I am not giving up on the season. I don’t quit on a season, that’s not what I do.”

Aaron - “Tim is our best option. And I like Zach being active as the #3. This way, I can hang out with him and talk about things we are seeing on the field, with really no chance of him getting on the field. Everyone will love that.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Saleh - “Wait what?”

JD - “OK Bobby. We give Tim the 1st team reps and he starts. If he sucks, we have a short leash  and hand it to Trevor. Zach never sees the field.”

Saleh - “OK, so how much does he have to suck? If he ZACH sucks, is that good enough or does it have to be worse?”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Aaron - “Wait what?”

Saleh - “I think we give Tim the Dolphins. If he is respectable, we keep him there for another game. If he’s bad, we go to Trevor.”

JD - “I am sure Woody will be happy that Zach is still active.” Plus it gives us the opportunity to maybe get some kind of compensation, after the season.” 

Aaron - “I want Tim on the team next year. Don’t really care about anyone else.”

Aaron - “I meant QBs.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

JD - “Not much you can say. We cannot say he is part of our future. Kevin sent me a you tube video, explaining why.”

Hackett - “Who’s Kevin?”

Saleh - “Just the guy who JD was gonna beat up last year and turn into a pretzel.”

Hackett - “Yum”

JD - “No.”

Aaron - “Gluten Free?”

Saleh - “WTF”

JD - “Are we done?”

Aaron - “I will.”

Aaron - “Sure.”

Saleh - “But…”

Aaron - “You can tell Taylor.”

JD - “Trevor”

Aaron - “Right.”

Just curious,  did you write all this on a piece of paper before you posted it or was this just off the top of your head? Either way, posting this makes me think Clemons wasn't  the only one who had a meltdown  after the game. 

10 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Hackett - “Agreed”

Hackett - “Agreed”

Aaron - “With who?”

Saleh - “Wait, what?”

Aaron - “Wait, what?” 

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Saleh - “Wait what?”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Aaron - “Wait what?”

Aaron - “I meant QBs.”

Hackett - “Agreed.”

Hackett - “Who’s Kevin?”

Hackett - “Yum”

JD - “No.”

Aaron - “Gluten Free?”

Saleh - “WTF”

JD - “Are we done?”

Aaron - “I will.”

Aaron - “Sure.”

Saleh - “But…”