Rodgers makes Zach benching about himself, news at 11

Integrity28

Just now, Larz said:

Where did he make it about himself? This fanbase has officially 

IMG_7809.gif

Again, I am not the fanbase. I’m just one dude who happens to be a lot smarter than the rest of you.

Why would he have “personal guilt” over it, it doesn’t involve him. He goes on macafee and talks about how Zach getting benched makes him feel. I mean, I have to explain this…? He makes everything about himself.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Rogers sounds like he is reading this board. Zach is such a great kid

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

17 minutes ago, fltflo said:

He is a great kid, he’s just not an NFL QB on any level.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What do we know about him that makes him a great kid? That he cheated on his girlfriend with his mom’s friend? What?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Again, I am not the fanbase. I’m just one dude who happens to be a lot smarter than the rest of you.

Why would he have “personal guilt” over it, it doesn’t involve him. He goes on macafee and talks about how Zach getting benched makes him feel. I mean, I have to explain this…? He makes everything about himself.

well to be fair he did tell us he was going to mentor Zach. and i think he said something about fixing him, i think..

and Zach got benched again, so the whole mentoring and fixing didnt work out to well. so he did fail at that.

honestly i think the only reason Zach was still here is because Rodgers told them he could make Zach better.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

I don't hate Rodgers. I'm still looking forward to seeing what he can do next season in what I assume will be his farewell tour.

BUT... Lazard, Cobb, Turner... this stuff stops this offseason. JD is going to have to man up and make transactions as he and the scouts see fit, without Rodgers' input. Especially if come draft time they find themselves in position to take a QB early that could be the future. Aaron will be banging the table for a wide receiver (which is an obvious need, but if the choice is somewhere else, you do what's best for the long term future). He can say whatever he wants on Tweeter or the Tank Top Tommy show on YouTube or whatever, but in those offices, you're a member of the team, and not a GM, so pound sand, bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Neither do i they have shown to be down right afraid of offending rodgers in any way.

They're in his crab trap, now. No way out. JD's only hope is Rodgers returns next year and plays nice. Saleh at this point probably wants to get fired. He gets paid no matter what, and he knows he'll get a lucrative offer as DC with a team that actually has a clue. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, docdhc said:

What do you want him to say?  He likes the kid and was trying to mentor him. You want him to kick him when he’s down?

“I hope it works out for the team. I hope it helps Zach figure it out.”

See how both statements are about the parties involved? Being about others is leadership.

His comments are about how it effects him, makes him feel…

I shouldn’t be surprised that a majority of dudes cannot sniff out toxic narcissism. I guess I’ve learned nothing these past few years. 

• Thumb Down 1