Careful Dolphins, Tim Boyle might be “dangerous out there”!

jetstream23

5 minutes ago, hawk said:

It's comical the guy has literally taken like 3 series, and the knives are already out.

There is no body of work to really rely on, but it's like he was the one stealing money the last three years.

I watched him play... This is going to go epically bad... It will be like watching Clemons play. 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

It's comical the guy has literally taken like 3 series, and the knives are already out.

There is no body of work to really rely on, but it's like he was the one stealing money the last three years.

I'm pulling for him, but c'mon, there is so much dysfunction on the coaching staff, and management. Add to that, Boyle isn't exactly a hot prospect. I feel bad for the guy because he's being set up for failure. Can he overcome that? Possible. Plausible? Not feeling it. 

Listen, the worst thing that can happen is he sh*t's it up as bad/worse than Sad Sack. Meat head JD will convince himself that Zach should be re-signed. As far as JD on self preservation is concerned, the worst thing that could happen is Boyle can actually score TD's, move the chains, convert third downs. 

As for Salad? I think he's already checked out. He's maintaining. He knows this organization is a sh*t show, and he just wants to maintain and not do anything to compromise his NFL future. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

11 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I watched him play... This is going to go epically bad... It will be like watching Clemons play. 

You watched him play,  when?  This past game?  His 100 nfl snaps prior?

I have no idea if he sucks or is average,  or the next coming off 2022 Brock purdy.

The fact is,  he has done nothing good nor bad and the pitchforks are already out.

It can't be worse than Wilson.  Could be a s bad I guess, but change has to be made. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

I have no idea if he sucks or is average,  or the next coming off 2022 Brock purdy.

The fact is,  he has done nothing good nor bad and the pitchforks are already out.

It can't be worse than Wilson.  Could be a s bad I guess, but change has to be made. 

NYJ rule of thumb:

It can always be worse. always. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Oh, yeah. Another Zach Truther that demands Zach get a full 5 Years and burn through 3 OCs and 2 Head Coaches before we make any final decisions on him is bashing a guy that got thrown into the dumpster fire Zach created with his total incompetence down by 24, after NEVER having a rep with the first team starters all year, at a point in a game the rest of the team had already quit on.... again, because of Zach. 

"Voice of Reason" my ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 4
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hawk said:

He is worse then Zach.. Just saying.. And his nfl stats prove it. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh, yeah. Another Zach Truther that demands Zach get a full 5 Years and burn through 3 OCs and 2 Head Coaches before we make any final decisions on him is bashing a guy that got thrown into the dumpster fire Zach created with his total incompetence down by 24, after NEVER having a rep with the first team starters all year, at a point in a game the rest of the team had already quit on.... again, because of Zach. 

"Voice of Reason" my ass.

Where do you even get this from... What does this have to do with Zach... 

Why do you keep labeling me as a Zach truther.. All you do is bash people that don't agree with your Zach, Saleh and JD are the worst and have to go in every post. 

Put me on ignore please you have no clue what you are talking about... 

All you do on this site is bitch about your lover boy Zach and you can't wait to bring him up in every post. .. Your obsession is ridiculous... 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, docdhc said:

He looked ok when he wasn’t being broken in half. Unfortunately that was a very short period of time. 

Well that's part of my point... Mike white would be broken in half behind this line... He had a better line then with Gase... These are PS and 4th string OL... We'll be lucky if Boyle plays the whole game... Siemian is probably going to take over at some point for a injured Boyle... And have to run for his life. 

It's so bad that they commentators spent half the game discussing how bad the OL is. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

Best of the best of the best. With honors. Men in Black Animation Types ...

Can't wait...

I love how some on here just think bringing in another junk QB to start is going to change the OL turnstile... Or the absolute horrendous rush blocking... Or the drops of Receivers... This is going go down as a mass destruction. 

Tim Boyle got baited into 2 INTs only 1 was caught in less then a quarter and yet we think this is somehow getting better. 

Hope is a dangerous thing

• Upvote 1