Tim Boyle Tweet From Connor Hughes

6 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Cracks me up The Truthers can take the slightest halfway not horrible thing that Zach did but trash players they know NOTHING about. Hopefully the Jets win Friday and the Truthers melt away into oblivion as Wilson's Jets career thankfully ends

From your lips to God's ears... 

25 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

To be fair, Boyle’s #s are shockingly bad in both the pros and college. 

I’m looking forward to seeing someone else under center on Friday, but it’s hard to be believe in Tim Boyle without seeing it first. 

Boyles college numbers are shockingly bad when he played for UConn.  Let that sink in. UConn.  They stink at football.  He did much better at eastern Kentucky.

• WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

Boyles college numbers are shockingly bad when he played for UConn.  Let that sink in. UConn.  They stink at football.  He did much better at eastern Kentucky.

Mmmk.

In his 1 year at Eastern Kentucky, he had 11 TDs and 13 INts. 

In the NFL, his career QB rating is over 20 points lower than Zach Wilson’s. 

The only saving grace is that he’s only started 3 games as a pro (2 years ago), so there is a chance he’s significantly better than he was then. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I keep seeing these comments about zach truthers.  I've seen almost nothing on here for weeks and weeks about anyone saying he is good.

99% of all zach wilson comments are that he stinks and needs to go.

Because Zach is terrible does not make the next schlep with an awful resume good.

The Zach truthers have morphed from it’s not his fault to Tim Boyle sucks. They’re still pretty much the same lot.

Bold = I mean, because Zach was terrible was enough for some guys to justify praising him when he was anything other than a complete catastrophe.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Zach sucks, Boyle sucks, sieman probably sucks.

Just like Zach Sucks, Mike White sucks.

All are true.

We need to aim higher than awful sucks lets move to terrible sucks and be happy.

Flacco sucks. Belongs on that list.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What the Tim Boyle haters are conveniently forgetting is that the reason Boyle is playing tomorrow is because Douglas refused to bring in a better backup solely to protect Zach Wilson’s feelings during their pointless crusade to rehabilitate him. 

Yep.

Malfeasance by JD. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

Love how people think Tim Boyle is going to be any kind of upgrade over Zach. Wilson incredibly terrible, but Boyle might be the worst starting QB the NFL has ever seen.

If we score 16 points on offense then that’s an upgrade over Zach Wilson, who has the team’s season average at 15 per / game.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

Love how people think Tim Boyle is going to be any kind of upgrade over Zach. 

I'm just glad Zach got benched, although I don't think we've seen the last of him. Do I think Tim Boyle is an "upgrade"? We'll find out, Friday. I only know JD made sure his roster, year after year, posed no threat to Zachy Pony. Ever. 

Maybe this guy slips through the cracks, and we can finally lay to rest "it's everyone elses fault except Zachy Poo!"

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

If we score 16 points on offense then that’s an upgrade over Zach Wilson, who has the team’s season average at 15 per / game.

My litmus test is two TD's. If the Jets offense gets two TD's, especially in the red zone, thats all the indictment I need on JD, Salad and Peckerwood. 

• Upvote 1