Jets 2024 - last post

JETS SB

I am headed to extensive treatment next week and although I have said it before, I think it is best I take a long break from the forum. Life is stressful enough and [mention=5331]Maxman[/mention] made some good points to me privately, why it might be best to just rid myself of the stress. I try to stay positive but I also have bad days. In the end, I probably won’t be around to see a 2024 season. So I was hoping for the best in 2023. Doesn’t appear that’s going to happen. 
So here is what I see for 2024 and beyond. Before I say that, I don’t have much hope for 2023 (not sure anyone does). We all know Tim Boyle is no savior. I do hope he does well, but his history shows he is worse than Zach Wilson. That’s not an easy task, in itself. 
I see 2024 with a new head coach for the Jets and it will be Jeff Ulbrich. I think he will get a lot of attention from other teams and in lieu of losing him altogether and appeasing the fanbase, Robert Saleh will be fired. Ulbrich will continue to call the defensive plays and Nathaniel Hackett will stay on as OC until Aaron Rodgers retires. Can’t see any way Aaron let’s Hackett get fired. 
I believe The Jets will have a top 10 pick and will take an OL. I see the Jets and JD taking one big shot at a Super Bowl in 2024 and trading a 2025 1st round pick for Davante Adams. Becton will not be resigned. Breece and Izzy will lead the RB room and Ruckert and Conklin will make up the TE positions. Huff will sign a big deal somewhere else, opening up more playing time for WMc and JJ on the ends. 
Finally Zach will not get another year and will be released, opening up a backup spot to the Jets 3rd or 4th round DP to learn under Rodgers with Tim Boyle headed back to Hartford to coach the UConn Huskies JV team. 
As for me, I will spend my time with my family. Retired from the season tickets that I am not renewing, but watching and hoping to possibly see a Super Bowl, though it likely wont happen (for me, at least). I was 3 when the Jets won their Super Bowl. My dad was always a fan of the underdog. Thus I am a Jets, Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan and the reason I never gave up on the much maligned Zach Wilson. The more he was attacked, the more I wanted him to do good. Just who I am.  Dumb but loyal.  

Be well, my fellow Jets fans. 

I am headed to extensive treatment next week and although I have said it before, I think it is best I take a long break from the forum. Life is stressful enough and [mention=5331]Maxman[/mention] made some good points to me privately, why it might be best to just rid myself of the stress. I try to stay positive but I also have bad days. In the end, I probably won’t be around to see a 2024 season. So I was hoping for the best in 2023. Doesn’t appear that’s going to happen. 
So here is what I see for 2024 and beyond. Before I say that, I don’t have much hope for 2023 (not sure anyone does). We all know Tim Boyle is no savior. I do hope he does well, but his history shows he is worse than Zach Wilson. That’s not an easy task, in itself. 
I see 2024 with a new head coach for the Jets and it will be Jeff Ulbrich. I think he will get a lot of attention from other teams and in lieu of losing him altogether and appeasing the fanbase, Robert Saleh will be fired. Ulbrich will continue to call the defensive plays and Nathaniel Hackett will stay on as OC until Aaron Rodgers retires. Can’t see any way Aaron let’s Hackett get fired. 
I believe The Jets will have a top 10 pick and will take an OL. I see the Jets and JD taking one big shot at a Super Bowl in 2024 and trading a 2025 1st round pick for Davante Adams. Becton will not be resigned. Breece and Izzy will lead the RB room and Ruckert and Conklin will make up the TE positions. Huff will sign a big deal somewhere else, opening up more playing time for WMc and JJ on the ends. 
Finally Zach will not get another year and will be released, opening up a backup spot to the Jets 3rd or 4th round DP to learn under Rodgers with Tim Boyle headed back to Hartford to coach the UConn Huskies JV team. 
As for me, I will spend my time with my family. Retired from the season tickets that I am not renewing, but watching and hoping to possibly see a Super Bowl, though it likely wont happen (for me, at least). I was 3 when the Jets won their Super Bowl. My dad was always a fan of the underdog. Thus I am a Jets, Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan and the reason I never gave up on the much maligned Zach Wilson. The more he was attacked, the more I wanted him to do good. Just who I am.  Dumb but loyal.  

Be well, my fellow Jets fans. 

Mad props .. many felt the same... Rock the treatment ... See you when you are back !

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1