Anyone surprised at how many runs the Mets are putting up?

BigJermaineFromQnz

I don't need to bait you for anything. You guys insulted him first and then he came back, though in a more personal way. Don't give it out if you can't take it.

And to say he's becoming like Glen Foley is a completely ignorant and ridiculous thing to say. Lets look at the threads he's starting having to do with the yankees since the start of the season.

3-23-2006 - Could the Yankees be a more disgusting team?

4-5-2006 - About that A-Rod

Yesterday - Name A Team that is 1-3

Today - 6:35, Why would you bring Mo in with a 10-1 Lead in the 9th.

Today - 12:47, Name a team that is 1-4

I could see getting on his ass is he went like 5 days in a row with "guess who is this guess who is that." But moderators are supposed to be fair. Saying a guy who makes 5 threads over a time period of over two weeks and 3 threads over a period of two days (WOW!!!!) is making the same thread 10 times a day is completely unfair and ridiculous. And even more ridiculous to exaggerate it even more to a billion and compare him to Foley.

Just want to quote that for emphasis. You guys are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. And really, only 2 of them were "the same."

Just want to quote that for emphasis. You guys are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. And really, only 2 of them were "the same."

I admit making 2 "guess who" threads was a little overkill, but the real issue is that "stormshadow" always had a problem with me for some reason and attacks every post I make.

Suddenly when i insult him back though, it's "illegal"

I admit making 2 "guess who" threads was a little overkill, but the real issue is that "stormshadow" always had a problem with me for some reason and attacks every post I make.

Suddenly when i insult him back though, it's "illegal"

I'm not insulting you. You're insulting me. That isn't allowed. Get the point?

I'm not insulting you. You're insulting me. That isn't allowed. Get the point?
I think its him who determines if he's insulted, not you. If you call me an idiot and annoying, then I personally won't be insulted, but its hard to insult/offend me, and thats just me and I can't say the same for anyone else and neither can you.

I think its him who determines if he's insulted, not you. If you call me an idiot and annoying, then I personally won't be insulted, but its hard to insult/offend me, and thats just me and I can't say the same for anyone else and neither can you.

What is your problem? And, clearly he was insulting me... he admitted to it. that's what we were talking about. If you're going to add your two cents, and try and moderate, at least do it right.

What is your problem? And, clearly he was insulting me... he admitted to it. that's what we were talking about. If you're going to add your two cents, and try and moderate, at least do it right.
Jermaine said he had a problem with you harassing him and he insults you once(after you call him annoying and stupid) and then there's a problem. You make up some bull**** about him spamming the board and threaten to have him banned like foley was. You're starting to get on a power trip thinking you're so much more important than normal posters and threatening to take action against someone who clearly doesn't deserve it, thats my problem.

Jermaine said he had a problem with you harassing him and he insults you once(after you call him annoying and stupid) and then there's a problem. You make up some bull**** about him spamming the board and threaten to have him banned like foley was. You're starting to get on a power trip thinking you're so much more important than normal posters and threatening to take action against someone who clearly doesn't deserve it, thats my problem.

Go back to playing the games and leave the moderating to the moderators. You weren't around last season. You really don't know what you're talking about. And, if you don't like it, go post elsewhere. Mind you, he wasn't just warned by me, so it's not a me powertrip.

Guys I read this thread and you know what? I have no idea what the problem is. Let's just put it behind us and talk baseball.

The Yankees are going to start winning real soon. That should give everyone enough material to keep us busy all by itself!

:P

Guys I read this thread and you know what? I have no idea what the problem is. Let's just put it behind us and talk baseball.

The Yankees are going to start winning real soon. That should give everyone enough material to keep us busy all by itself!

:P

ya, Max is right,,cant we all be civil and live in harmony?

yeah, crack that whip "storm shadow"...

:roll:

Get a life. Why don't you go wax poetically how the Mets suck or something.

And, by the by, had the mets built this team during teh time the Yanks built their's... their payroll would be on par, if not 20 million higher. They built their team in a different era.

Go back to playing the games and leave the moderating to the moderators. You weren't around last year. You really don't know what you're talking about. And, if you don't like it, go post elsewhere. Mind you, he wasn't just warned by me, so it's not a me powertrip.
So because I wasn't here last season, I don't know a power trip when I see one? You didn't warn him? You blatently lied about him, and then threatened to ban him over something he never did. Thats called a warning if you ask me. Real good moderating there. Ok, so you're not really being tough, but just acting tough, no problem then.

Anyway, I don't need to go back to the arcade cause either nobody has the time to beat my scores or they can't. So you can suck my **** if you can get it past your baby teeth. ;)

So because I wasn't here last season, I don't know a power trip when I see one? You didn't warn him? You blatently lied about him, and then threatened to ban him over something he never did. Thats called a warning if you ask me. Real good moderating there. Ok, so you're not really being tough, but just acting tough, no problem then.

Anyway, I don't need to go back to the arcade cause either nobody has the time to beat my scores or they can't. So you can suck my **** if you can get it past your baby teeth. ;)

Dont you know? you need to have posted here last year in order to post now.

Archived