Tim Boyle’s 99 yard TD pass to the Dolphins

jetstream23

Is there a more painful way to suck the tiniest bit of momentum out of a team then a play like that? A Fail Mary to end the Half?

Whether it’s a fake spike or a butt fumble, this team has a history of epically bad big plays that swing momentum, or change the outcome of the game.

it’s truly unbelievable. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

Ludicrous play call. Boyle doesn’t have the arm and we don’t have any 6’4” receivers with the leaping ability to catch a hail mary anyways. Take a knee or dump off to Breece. Stupid, idiotic coaching staff. 

He legit put the ball in the end zone.  The only thing ludicrous is the lack of effort in running that squid down and the fact that they apparently don't practice it. Honestly, he should have been tackled as he caught it.  Are you worried about offensive PI there?  I'm not.  I would have buried that **** in the end zone.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Ludicrous play call. Boyle doesn’t have the arm and we don’t have any 6’4” receivers with the leaping ability to catch a hail mary anyways. Take a knee or dump off to Breece. Stupid, idiotic coaching staff. 

No it’s the correct call. In fact it is the only play call the problem was our team ran past the ball and are clueless

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Is there a more painful way to suck the tiniest bit of momentum out of a team then a play like that? A Fail Mary to end the Half?

Whether it’s a fake spike or a butt fumble, this team has a history of epically bad big plays that swing momentum, or change the outcome of the game.

it’s truly unbelievable. 

Once I saw it NOT reach the end zone, I felt it might be trouble.

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

You would think that warning the offensive players of a possible INT would’ve been coached. The ball is going to the end zone, be around it in case there is an INT. 

Exactly.  I don’t blame Boyle he was one of the few who made an effort to tackle 

• Upvote 1