Time to blow it up

Joejet

12 minutes ago, Joejet said:

It is time to blow this whole thing up and bring in someone like Jim Harbaugh to make this a professional team again like Parcells did in the late 90’s. I am not a big Harbaugh fan but he would bring in some discipline and order to this sh*tshow. They are an embarrassment right now and Woddy has to get off his ass and pay whatever it takes to fix it.

I hate to say it but as.muxh as this is on Hackett I'm not sure if saleh can survive this unless he scapegoats him. I mean AR getting hurt aside, this is multiple game.on nat tv where the team looks like trash on off

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Lol, you guys assuming we can even get a coach like that. Funny. There is a reason we get the 2nd tier coaching candidates every time we’re in the market…

Harbaugh is primed for a move with all the issues that he has had at Michigan this year. If Woody throws enough money at him along with head of football operations and lets him choose his GM it can be done. Desperate times require desperate moves.

Just now, Joejet said:

Harbaugh is primed for a move with all the issues that he has had at Michigan this year. If Woody throws enough money at him along with head of football operations and lets him choose his GM it can be done. Desperate times require desperate moves.

This

We Are definitely getting a top 10 pick, we should be bringing in a new regime and letting them identify the QB of the future, trade up if need be.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Top tier Free agents don’t sign here, tax rates are some of the worst in the NFL, the team is never competitive, and plenty of other teams can throw out just as much money. This is a bottom tier franchise. Playing in NY is no longer a draw. Only way we get a coach that works out is if we find a guy getting his first chance or we’re sitting with the top pick with a generational prospect at qb available.

25 minutes ago, Joejet said:

It is time to blow this whole thing up and bring in someone like Jim Harbaugh to make this a professional team again like Parcells did in the late 90’s. I am not a big Harbaugh fan but he would bring in some discipline and order to this sh*tshow. They are an embarrassment right now and Woddy has to get off his ass and pay whatever it takes to fix it.

I keep seeing Harbaugh name tossed around over and over again. I ask those people: Why on earth would Harbaugh work for a meddling, clueless, tightwad, loser of an owner like Woody? How many times have potential GM's and HC's turned down interview requests? Answer: anyone worth a grain of salt won't work for the doofus

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

Top tier Free agents don’t sign here, tax rates are some of the worst in the NFL, the team is never competitive, and plenty of other teams can throw out just as much money. This is a bottom tier franchise. Playing in NY is no longer a draw. Only way we get a coach that works out is if we find a guy getting his first chance or we’re sitting with the top pick with a generational prospect at qb.

Agree to disagree

1 minute ago, billo83 said:

I keep seeing Harbaugh name tossed around over and over again. I ask those people: Why on earth would Harbaugh work for a meddling, clueless, tightwad, loser of an owner like Woody? How many times have potential GM's and HC's turned down interview requests? Answer: anyone worth a grain of salt won't work for the doofus

Money and power, that’s what draws people like Harbaugh. He is a hero if he can win here.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Woody will NOT pay for a coach. He has proven that over and over again. He pays for projects. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Money and power, that’s what draws people like Harbaugh. He is a hero if he can win here.

That's just it - he can't have total power with Woody's meddling and making decisions, overruling his front office, etc. And Woody is a tightwad - doubt he would pay for a guy like him anyway. Also, Harbaugh can take any job he wants. Why would he choose the worst owner in league to work for? 

Should have taken a shot at Payton. Less than half a season in Denver and the Broncos actually look competent, even after giving up 70 to the Dolphins.

Payton broke the code by calling out Hackett but it's self evident that we have the worst offensive group on the planet right now.

Payton for sure wouldn't have tolerated the dross we see on a weekly basis out there.

But that ship sailed.

Previously I would have been against turning control over to one guy but it's clear that this approach has failed once more. Give Harbaugh what he wants and get out of his way.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1