Woody is the problem!

Squirt

I know Woody the Necklace would NEVER do this, SELL!!! But he won't. If Woody put as much effort in pursuing the best people to run the Jets franchise as he did pursuing Aaron Rodgers , Brett Farve, and picking out his necklace over the years and put his effort into hiring top notch GM's, coaches. and people to run the Jets may-be they would have changed the culture. My suggestion is Woody should put as much effort into pursuing someone like Jim Harbough and letting him run the organization after the season. But he won't! If Rodgers wants to retire or leave let him go! Woody is the common denominator in this circus! Woody go after Harbough, make him an offer he can't refuse!$$$$$ and control!

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 5

10 minutes ago, Squirt said:

I know Woody the Necklace would NEVER do this, SELL!!! But he won't. If Woody put as much effort in pursuing the best people to run the Jets franchise as he did pursuing Aaron Rodgers , Brett Farve, and picking out his necklace over the years and put his effort into hiring top notch GM's, coaches. and people to run the Jets may-be they would have changed the culture. My suggestion is Woody should put as much effort into pursuing someone like Jim Harbough and letting him run the organization after the season. But he won't! If Rodgers wants to retire or leave let him go! Woody is the common denominator in this circus! Woody go after Harbough, make him an offer he can't refuse!$$$$$ and control!

Kevinc855 should be banned for thumb downing this. 

10 minutes ago, Squirt said:

No one decent wants to work for the moron. He meddles badly, circumventing what they try to do. The only thing I can think of to fix the situation is for the league to step in and force Woody into taking certain actions or to sell the team.

• Upvote 4

Woody may be the problem.  Unfortunately that won’t change however.  So let’s look elsewhere as in JD, Saleh, Hackett, Wilson, Rodgers, etc.  This whole team needs a recalibration and rebuild.  I’d blow it up if I was Woody but I just know he won’t even though JD has been terrible at his job since he got here.