The Suck Continues...

Jigsaw89

I hope all the Zach haters are thrilled they got to witness what lies beneath. An even more incapable garbage QB that couldnt mobe the ball an inch. At least Zach gives us some kind of chance with his raw talent regardless with whats going on between his ears, which isn't much. The true failure which doesn't need to be discussed more is obviously going into this season with Zach as #2 QB. My mind is still blown how we couldn't sign Mike White to the same 2 year 8M contract to be QB2 and Zach QB3. At least we got Dalvin Cook. 

I could care less about Aaron Rodgers. Because of this maniac we will have to endure another year of this GARBAGE, SPINELESS leadership. Nate Hackett is producing arguably one the worst offense in NFL history, 1 year removed from producing arguably one of the worst offenses in NFL history.  He is even worse than his father!  Everybody gets a mulligan and we will go into another year with this loser team 1 achilles away from another disaster and identical year!  I have no faith anything changes!

The whole team has quit! Saleh's defense comparable to the 85 bears is fed up. It was so fitting watching the most pathetic offense garbage I've ever seen give up a 99 yard pic 6 with 2 seconds left in the half after our own pic 6, and a 2nd Int giving us momentum. 

I signed off on AR to the jets. I admit it. I was as fired up as the next guy. But this move has set our franchise so far back! We are beyond f'ed. Because there is a way out, but we wont do it. It's called firing nate hacket and Saleh and hitting reset, again! Take another shot at QB in a loaded draft.  Not happening. 2024 off season rodgers calling the shots. And he is clueless outside throwing the rock. 

Fire everyone. Release rodgers. Blow it up. F it! 

Another decade of suck incoming. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw89 said:

I hope all the Zach haters are thrilled they got to witness what lies beneath. An even more incapable garbage QB that couldnt mobe the ball an inch. At least Zach gives us some kind of chance with his raw talent regardless with whats going on between his ears, which isn't much. The true failure which doesn't need to be discussed more is obviously going into this season with Zach as #2 QB. My mind is still blown how we couldn't sign Mike White to the same 2 year 8M contract to be QB2 and Zach QB3. At least we got Dalvin Cook. 

I could care less about Aaron Rodgers. Because of this maniac we will have to endure another year of this GARBAGE, SPINELESS leadership. Nate Hackett is producing arguably one the worst offense in NFL history, 1 year removed from producing arguably one of the worst offenses in NFL history.  He is even worse than his father!  Everybody gets a mulligan and we will go into another year with this loser team 1 achilles away from another disaster and identical year!  I have no faith anything changes!

The whole team has quit! Saleh's defense comparable to the 85 bears is fed up. It was so fitting watching the most pathetic offense garbage I've ever seen give up a 99 yard pic 6 with 2 seconds left in the half after our own pic 6, and a 2nd Int giving us momentum. 

I signed off on AR to the jets. I admit it. I was as fired up as the next guy. But this move has set our franchise so far back! We are beyond f'ed. Because there is a way out, but we wont do it. It's called firing nate hacket and Saleh and hitting reset, again! Take another shot at QB in a loaded draft.  Not happening. 2024 off season rodgers calling the shots. And he is clueless outside throwing the rock. 

Fire everyone. Release rodgers. Blow it up. F it! 

Another decade of suck incoming. 

tell-me-how-you-really-feel.gif