The Jets Should Never Host a Black Friday Game Again

I’ve been a season ticket holder since 1991 when I was 11.  Since I graduated high school in 1998 I had missed 5 home games before today.  Today was the 6th.  We host Thanksgiving every year and usually have 20-30 people.  I was never happy about this game and decided to sell.  

I woke up around 10:15 am to a text message from the Jets that the situation at the American Dream Mall was resolved and the lots would open at 10 am.  

My father came over to watch the game and told me during the traffic report on 880 am they were saying who had the idea to schedule a football game next to the American Dream Mallon Black Friday.

I saw photos with the lots loaded with Dolphins fans.  There appeared to be 60% Dolphins fans watching on TV.  To add to it the Jets had probably their worst game of the season and a top 5 franchise history embarrassing play with the Hail Mary INT pick 6.  Probably the most embarrassing was the butt fumble on Thanksgiving Night.  

Let’s hope the NFL is smart enough to never give the Jets a Thanksgiving Night and/or Black Friday home game ever again. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’ve been a season ticket holder since 1991 when I was 11.  Since I graduated high school in 1998 I had missed 5 home games before today.  Today was the 6th.  We host Thanksgiving every year and usually have 20-30 people.  I was never happy about this game and decided to sell.  

I woke up around 10:15 am to a text message from the Jets that the situation at the American Dream Mall was resolved and the lots would open at 10 am.  

My father came over to watch the game and told me during the traffic report on 880 am they were saying who had the idea to schedule a football game next to the American Dream Mallon Black Friday.

I saw photos with the lots loaded with Dolphins fans.  There appeared to be 60% Dolphins fans watching on TV.  To add to it the Jets had probably their worst game of the season and a top 5 franchise history embarrassing play with the Hail Mary INT pick 6.  Probably the most embarrassing was the butt fumble on Thanksgiving Night.  

Let’s hope the NFL is smart enough to never give the Jets a Thanksgiving Night and/or Black Friday home game ever again. 

But they looked so cool in their black jerseys and black field logo on black Friday

56 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Al Michaels was politely trying to say the Jets suck several times throughout the game lol 

His most recent Jets broadcasts were the Buttfumble game, the Jags debacle last year, and today. He has every right to take a massive sh*t on the Jets on national TV. 

• Haha 1