Greenbay was right!

SoJetsy

Rogers wanted too much to say about  things not in his job description. Rogers wanted to be QB GM and coach and Lafluer and ownership said not here, goodbye old boy!. The asinine, desperate Jets step in and say here ya go, run the whole thing and Woody saw ticket sales. Everyone forgot about building a team, they were halfway there with the defense but should have quickly pivot from Wilson. Face it as long as Woody owns the Jets it will always be this way, something about his energy will always prevent this team  from being a consistent contender.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, SoJetsy said:

Rogers wanted too much to say about  things not in his job description. Rogers wanted to be QB GM and coach and Lafluer and ownership said not here, goodbye old boy!. The asinine, desperate Jets step in and say here ya go, run the whole thing and Woody saw ticket sales. Everyone forgot about building a team, they were halfway there with the defense but should have quickly pivot from Wilson. Face it as long as Woody owns the Jets it will always be this way, something about his energy will always prevent this team  from being a consistent contender.

I was against the Rodgers signing.  Said aaron rodgers will cost douglas and saleh their jobs.  Looks like as usual, i am right.

• Upvote 2

The New York Jets are hands down, bar none, the worst franchise in all of professional sports and we 100% have Woody Johnson to thank for being the laughing stock of the sporting world.  This is, easily, the most embarrassing team to have to endure, year in year out in all of sports, there is no close second.  The NY Jets stand on island of their own embarrassment.  You truly do have to wonder if there is a curse. 

That said,  I actually dont blame dumb ass Woody Johnson for handing over the team to Aaron Rodgers because Woody has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he is completely incapable of building a respectable franchise.  So, when you're a total and complete fool who doesnt know their ass from their elbow, then why not try and trust a HOF QB to bring you respect because you know you once again hired unqualified idiots to run this team.

This man owns this team.  You're asking this man, to bring respect to the biggest embarrassment in sports.  Let that sink in folks.  This, will never, ever, change unless this moron sells the team.

image.jpeg.1db7c2dd8139ff8b213781dcddc701f6.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

The New York Jets are hands down, bar none, the worst franchise in all of professional sports and we 100% have Woody Johnson to thank for being the laughing stock of the sporting world.  This is, easily, the most embarrassing team to have to endure, year in year out in all of sports, there is no close second.  The NY Jets stand on island of their own embarrassment.  You truly do have to wonder if there is a curse. 

That said,  I actually dont blame dumb ass Woody Johnson for handing over the team to Aaron Rodgers because Woody has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he is completely incapable of building a respectable franchise.  So, when you're a total and complete fool who doesnt know their ass from their elbow, then why not try and trust a HOF QB to bring you respect because you know you once again hired unqualified idiots to run this team.

This man owns this team.  You're asking this man, to bring respect to the biggest embarrassment in sports.  Let that sink in folks.  This, will never, ever, change unless this moron sells the team.

I don’t think this gets turned around until he’s older and near death and gives up trying to be VP of football operations. Just like what happened with Hess

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I met this guy, I’m a retired correctional officer so I can judge people pretty quickly by their energy having dealt with so many personalities. He is totally a fanboy that knows even the worst product sells in the NFL. I honestly believe it doesn’t matter to him, his actions or inaction proves me right year after year.

6 minutes ago, SoJetsy said:

I met this guy, I’m a retired correctional officer so I can judge people pretty quickly by their energy having dealt with so many personalities. He is totally a fanboy that knows even the worst product sells in the NFL. I honestly believe it doesn’t matter to him, his actions or inaction proves me right year after year.

No doubt.  He doesnt care at all about winning or losing.  This is just a hobby for him, something where he can run in NFL circles and meet players and owners and buy a chain to be like one of his overrated sh*tty players that has a cool nickname so he can be hip and look cool in pictures.  He's your typical silver spoon baby that is just having fun spending daddy's money.  The Jets will always be an embarrassment under him because he is in fact, an embarrassment. 

• Upvote 2