Buying a minivan...

Alk

My sister has a Honda Pilot - can not beat Honda or Toyota Sienna -Japanese make the best quality vehicles

I agree, but they also have the biggest price tags. Paying $23,000 for a good used minivan just isn't in the cards. Dodge makes the best domestic minivan, it'll work just fine.

I agree, but they also have the biggest price tags. Paying $23,000 for a good used minivan just isn't in the cards. Dodge makes the best domestic minivan, it'll work just fine.

I understand you have to do the cost benefit analysis. Sort of like a first round draft pick of a QB at number 4

Do NOT get the Sienna. My sister-in-law has one. It's useless in the least little bit of snow.

Alk can buy the Sienna to pull the snowmobile. He does so much of that in the corn fields during the winter, lol.

ALK, i dont know if you like chevys....

yesterday i saw a chevy UPLANDER....its a minivan but the rear hatch looks like one of an SUV...and the front looks like an SUV too...pretty cool..

2005_Chevy_Uplander_Front.jpg

Yeah, I looked at one. I wasn't impressed. For one, I think it's butt ugly. I took one look on the inside and didn't even need to drive it. All it is is an ugly SUV that they try to pass off as a minivan. When it came down to usable space, there was absolutely no comparison between the Caravan and Uplander. The funny part is I even consider myself a Chevy guy. I already own three of them.

Before you make your purchase check out the Honda Odyssey...

I just got one in February... I have to say its the best vehicle I have ever driven in... Removable middle seats... Stow away back seats, power sliding doors, 6 cd changer... side windows that can fully open...

rated safest minivan...

Before you make your purchase check out the Honda Odyssey...

I just got one in February... I have to say its the best vehicle I have ever driven in... Removable middle seats... Stow away back seats, power sliding doors, 6 cd changer... side windows that can fully open...

rated safest minivan...

We looked into them. For the year and mileage we're looking for, it's out of our price range. I agree though, they are very nice vans.

Well, the deal is done. Tomorrow afternoon we take delivery on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. I never thought I would be excited about owning a minivan. The Viper that was on the showroom floor would have been better but still. :)

Well, the deal is done. Tomorrow afternoon we take delivery on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SE. I never thought I would be excited about owning a minivan. The Viper that was on the showroom floor would have been better but still. :)

That great Alk. Did your wife decide where she is going to put the jar with your manhood in it?

So Alk what time is the first soccer practice?

So Alk what time is the first soccer practice?

:) That's funny you should ask. Grant is at that age now. Tee ball will be starting up pretty soon. We're more worried about planning our vacation first though.

:) That's funny you should ask. Grant is at that age now. T-ball will be starting up pretty soon. We're more worried about planning our vacation first though.

i got a extra trailer on the North Fourty,,,

y'all can come and help with planting,,

Now that's out of the way, it's time to get a dog.

Archived