JN Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Green Jets & Ham

I Guess nobody else went 3-0 in their leagues this week, huh?

:yahoo:

BTW, You Guys can't let me beat you ... I'm an FB novice ... this is my first year ever playing FB ... AFJ even had to explain the rules too me this week ... so you can't let that happen :eek:

Same thing you said in the Football pick em league.

How'd that work out Ham?

I lost to Ham in league one because I had the worst day of fantasy baseball EVER yesterday. Seriously, my whole ****ing lineup except for Pujols had oh-phers. Great clutch hitting on the last day of the week. It's like I have a team full of A-Rod's.

I won my game in league 3, though. Oh, well, at least I get to face Smizzy this week in league 1 to get me back to .500.

Oh sure, it would have to be the league where I lost that Red Sox dewbag Coco Crisp

Like I said, serves me right for draft a Red Sock ... but we're still ready to rumble :box:

No excuses, Smiz ... may the best team win, my friend ;)

I missed the draft in league 3. Im pretty sure any way you slice it,you have the upper hand.

Oh sure, it would have to be the league where I lost that Red Sox dewbag Coco Crisp

Like I said, serves me right for draft a Red Sock ... but we're still ready to rumble :box:

No excuses, Smiz ... may the best team win, my friend ;)

Ham, relax. It's a 162 game season. Crisp will only be out for about a dozen of them.

Archived