Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Name a more pathetic Fanbase than NY Mess fans

So you're a bandwagon Mets fan who decided to join the baseball forum and blast Yankee fans after a good start by the mets 6 yrs later.

awesome!

a funny coincidence that his debut on the baseball forum CO-INCIDES WITH THE START OF BASEBALL SEASON?

THE MOST OBVIOUS TIME FOR SOMEONE TO START POSTING HERE?

a funny coincidence that his debut on the baseball forum CO-INCIDES WITH THE START OF BASEBALL SEASON?

THE MOST OBVIOUS TIME FOR SOMEONE TO START POSTING HERE?

An even funnier coincidence is he started rooting for the mets the yr they went to the world series.

Ps...if the mets were 0-5 the baseball forum wouldn't have been graced with his presence this yr.

The jealousy of Mess fans is ridiculous, but there are worse fan bases.

How about Marlins fans, who stay away from that stadium in droves?

The jealousy of Mess fans is ridiculous, but there are worse fan bases.

How about Marlins fans, who stay away from that stadium in droves?

Or Braves fans, who have no reason to stay away?

I LOVE Wganer using the Sandman.... and the role call is even better. I sit on my porch and watch the heads of Crankee fans as they walk, with that limp, slowly expand and explode. Very entertaining stuff. Fatcessa is gonna have a stroke! LOL!

I LOVE Wganer using the Sandman.... and the role call is even better. I sit on my porch and watch the heads of Crankee fans as they walk, with that limp, slowly expand and explode. Very entertaining stuff. Fatcessa is gonna have a stroke! LOL!

Fatcessa + Slave Dog have been unbelievably bad lately...

I cant listen to that show anymore.

So you're a bandwagon Mets fan who decided to join the baseball forum and blast Yankee fans after a good start by the mets 6 yrs later.

awesome!

Smizzy, Smizzy, Smizzy.

Maybe we got off to a bad start, here. I tried to be funny while sounding serious by calling Yankee fans "white trash" and "satan worshippers". That didn't go over to well. Didn't work. Not my best material. Fair enough, I plead no cotendre, amigo.

Here's the deal as best I can recall-

From 1994 to 2002, I worked on a loading dock. Night shift. Drank all day, "worked" all night. My social contacts were limited to degenerates, misfits, scumbags, gamblers, drug addicts, thieves et al, and just an observation through my personal experience-

They were primarily Yankees fans. I started to hate MLB after the strike- I watched the '94 series (I thought it was '96 I was mistaken) and enjoyed it. I lost interest after that, and then became determined to never watch or support MLB during the McGwire/Sosa home run title season. They were juiced, the ball was juiced, the league lowered the mound, triple A pitching-

MLB was a joke and a fraud.

After boycotting the entire 2000 season, I couldn't resist watching the series (since I had waited my whole life for a subway series).

Since then, T-Mac has invited me to go with him to Mets games. I always had a good time, and since then I've become a fan of the team.

If that makes me a "bandwagon" fan, whatever. I'm not hung up on any labels you or anybody else wants to hang on me.

I'd like to think I have integrity and some dignity, and it's not conducive on somebody elses approval.

Every day is a new choice we make, and we are free to do and think whatever we want. We are not beholden to our pasts. This was my experience, this is how it went down, and that's my story and I'm sticking with it. :cool:

I know I can't either. Even Redsox fans aren't that bad. At least they know & understand the game of baseball.

As Will Shakespeare said 'Me thinks thou doth protest too much'

Fatcessa + Slave Dog have been unbelievably bad lately...

I cant listen to that show anymore.

You are being quite charitable. I would say they have been worse than horrible the past 4 years. They are beyond listening anymore. Pollution over the airwaves, that is their motto.

If not for the Joe Torre report, as well as the Willie Randolph interview, there is nothing to gain from listening to these 2. Mike think he knows it all, and Chriss is a shrill, with a voice to match. They add nothing to the conversation. And if a caller dares disagree with them, he is shouted down.

Give me WEPN (1050 AM) anytime.

You are being quite charitable. I would say they have been worse than horrible the past 4 years. They are beyond listening anymore. Pollution over the airwaves, that is their motto.

If not for the Joe Torre report, as well as the Willie Randolph interview, there is nothing to gain from listening to these 2. Mike think he knows it all, and Chriss is a shrill, with a voice to match. They add nothing to the conversation. And if a caller dares disagree with them, he is shouted down.

ya, those 2 have 'jumped the shark'

ya, those 2 have 'jumped the shark'

They were never really that good to begin with.

They were never really that good to begin with.

The funny part is that Francessa and the Dog consider themselves MLB experts yet when they discuss baseball it revolves around the Giants and what steinbrenner is feeling. This is not the universe of baseball. Talk about the yankee starting lineup, the new blood at shea, the indominability of Mo Rivera, Jeter's leadership, Wright's grit, Reyes as a leadoff hitter. Instead they speak in glowering terms about Bonds and steinbrenner.

Hammer, we are friends. We may argue over the Yanks/Mets but I know deep inside you are a baseball fan like myself and you do concede when your team is playing bad, just as I do. Ultimately, your defensive defiance is a mechanism to quite the instant critics when they starting chirping about a yankee losing streak or a yankee injury. I understand it...I have seen it before. I hold nothing against you or Mbn007...you enjoy the game like I do and I know that if we all went to a Met/Yank game we could all enjoy some brews and some ribbing as well. That is what makes our comunity here on the baseball forum so great...

LL

Smizzy, Smizzy, Smizzy.

Maybe we got off to a bad start, here. I tried to be funny while sounding serious by calling Yankee fans "white trash" and "satan worshippers". That didn't go over to well. Didn't work. Not my best material. Fair enough, I plead no cotendre, amigo.

Here's the deal as best I can recall-

From 1994 to 2002, I worked on a loading dock. Night shift. Drank all day, "worked" all night. My social contacts were limited to degenerates, misfits, scumbags, gamblers, drug addicts, thieves et al, and just an observation through my personal experience-

They were primarily Yankees fans. I started to hate MLB after the strike- I watched the '94 series (I thought it was '96 I was mistaken) and enjoyed it. I lost interest after that, and then became determined to never watch or support MLB during the McGwire/Sosa home run title season. They were juiced, the ball was juiced, the league lowered the mound, triple A pitching-

MLB was a joke and a fraud.

After boycotting the entire 2000 season, I couldn't resist watching the series (since I had waited my whole life for a subway series).

Since then, T-Mac has invited me to go with him to Mets games. I always had a good time, and since then I've become a fan of the team.

If that makes me a "bandwagon" fan, whatever. I'm not hung up on any labels you or anybody else wants to hang on me.

I'd like to think I have integrity and some dignity, and it's not conducive on somebody elses approval.

Every day is a new choice we make, and we are free to do and think whatever we want. We are not beholden to our pasts. This was my experience, this is how it went down, and that's my story and I'm sticking with it. :cool:

JetMo...Im just having fun with you.

As Will Shakespeare said 'Me thinks thou doth protest too much'

As Andrew Dice Clay once said " Hickey ,dickery dock....

I know I can't either. Even Redsox fans aren't that bad. At least they know & understand the game of baseball.

The Yankees because their fans continously talk about the Mets & their fans. We know the Yankees are the better team in NY so STFU & stop worrying about the Mets.

The Mets will prove themselves when they start winning World Series Championships. I'm sure even then Yankee fans will bring up the 2000 series & how they were better then. As far as I'm concerned that's ancient history.

Head to head records in season series doesn't mean sh!t.

I'm no bandwagon jumper because I've been a Mets fan as long as I've been a Jets fan & that's since I was about 3.

Seriously, is it possible to BULLY your callers anymore then they do? They just shout them down and then ridicule anyone who does not agree with them.

Besides the fact that I'm sure they screen the hell out of their calls to make sure it's someone they know.

It's unbelievable how little Chris Russo knows about ANYTHING...

Why do people listen to them?

1050 with STEPHEN A SMITH is ACTUALLY BETTER, although I NEVER thought I would say that... they hooked him up with a good partner in Brandon Tierney, and it's alright.

I actually have been checking out Michael Kay show, even though he's a huge yankee fan I have to admit, he's pretty damn funny.

Wow bumping a thread that was created the same spring in which team payroll won a single play-off game before being rudely dismissed by the AL Wild Card team led by Kenny Rogers of all people.:character42:

Wow bumping a thread that was created the same spring in which team payroll won a single play-off game before being rudely dismissed by the AL Wild Card team led by Kenny Rogers of all people.:character42:

The mets have no thing to brag about. You lost to a 83 win team lol.

:pooh: What did the Mess do last yr that was so great?

wow, jetmo is one weird a## sonofab^tch! :lol:

btw, the Mets will always be 2nd class to the Yankees, like the white sox will always be 2nd class to the Cubs in chicago.

Btw, I could care less about the Mets, but they can be fun to watch and I like Wright, but watching a shea game is not possible for many reasons...........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzmQx5VDZw8

check that link out about the Mets. Funny a%% s#^t.

I must say I heard a few stories about some lame Mets fans when they came to PNC to clinch the division and got swept by the Pirates last season.

I must say I heard a few stories about some lame Mets fans when they came to PNC to clinch the division and got swept by the Pirates last season.

Did you hear the rumor about Pedro shi*ting on a paper plate and smashing it in the face of that little freak show ,midget he carries around in his backpack after an all night Cuervo binge?

The mets have no thing to brag about. You lost to the eventual World Series champions, a team that ended up kicking the **** out of the team that eliminated us lol.

Fixed it for you.

It's not normal for yank fans to root for Jets, i grew up in LI and all yank fans rooted for Gints, all met fans rooted for Jets!!!!

Many of you yank fans are starting to sound like Pompous Pat Fans!!!

So Get off your high horse or go root for Gints.

As a Met fan i cannot believe the Sh*t i hear coming from Yank nation.

You better watch out b4 SJ ticks your arse!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear the rumor about Pedro shi*ting on a paper plate and smashing it in the face of that little freak show ,midget he carries around in his backpack after an all night Cuervo binge?

He carries him in a backpack?

hahahaah can you say OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTW nominee

I just made it back to jetnation to find a thread that is a year old?

sheesh...

We should have threads about oppening day and who will be on the rosters...

Can the vitriol be cooled for a few months before we figure out who is better?

LL

Common GS, you are the supreme Yankee hater ... can barely figure out who to root for more, the Mets or the Red Sox ... so you know I'm telling the truth

Honest truth, I hate the Mets ... I admit it ... but only because I know too many Met fans not to know how consumed with hatred they are for the Yankees, and that makes me hate the Mets ... not for any petty reasons like jealously and envy, which is why Met fans detest the Yankees

Just telling it like it is, my friend

I dont hate the Jankees- I just hate that part of their fanbase who are arrogant enough to be condescending about the Mets or their fans. But i understand they cant help themselves.

:lock:

You know why they boo Carlos Beltran on opening day? :eek:

Because they are so envious of the Yankees, so consumed with jealousy, that all rationality has been relegated to dust ... they just live day to day, hoping they can walk in a Yankee world without shame, day by day, and if the Mets don't give them that on a daily basis, just the ability to feel no shame in a Yankee world on that given day, even on opening day, the Met fans feel personally betrayed

You think I'm kidding, Smiz?

THINK AGAIN

I KNOW you are better than this Ham.