Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Name a more pathetic Fanbase than NY Mess fans

No Credibility??? Bob my boy, why are you still so pissed and trying to spin it away from where it was? For the 1,000th time, my April 2006 tick, tick, tick thread's 1st post said :

tick tick tick

mets will win more games this year than yanks

tick tick tick

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16435&highlight=tick%2C+tick%2C+tick

Is that not what happened? Did I say in my tick, tick, tick that the Mets would lose less than the Yanks? No. It said , for the 1,001st time :

tick tick tick

mets will win more games this year than yanks

tick tick tick

Was I wrong???? Why are you obsessed with changing the tick, tick, tick title???? its no big deal, you were wrong, ,no bigee...

Agian Bob, why is my credibility harmed when MY thread stated 'Mets would win more',,THEY DID.. Was I not right???????

The tick survives...

Join the believers..;)

Johnny Green Balls needs to start looking into nursing homes. The old boy has clearly lost it.

Uh yeah, since it is the WORLD SERIES and the only one that matters!!!!! :Nuts:

Right. And the Mets didn't win it. And haven't since before I was born.

Um ok. The Mess still didn't win the World Series and as I have already said, that is all that matters. And try this on for size: 154-98. The AL's record against the NL last year.

The American League was clearly a far superior league to the National League last year, and one series hardly proves anything.

And SJ, I still can't believe you're using this regular season wins thing. It's such a pathetic argument. First of all, AL>>>NL. Second of all, like OMG THE MESS WON 5 MORE GAMES OMG LIKE WOW!! Not. If the Mets played in the AL, the Yankees would have a hell of a lot more wins than the non-playoff team the Mets would be. But then again, I'm sure you don't even want to think about how badly the Mess pitching staff would get raped on a nightly basis by AL lineups.

again,, OWNED,,

my april 2006 thread said mets will win mor ethan yanks,, i was right and took alot of heat,,

people in april 2006 didnt say , NL vs AL yadsa yadda yadda, ,it was'no freakin way, u r nuts',,

oh well, i wasnt was i?

oh and 5 more is uh well,,,more...

Johnny Green Balls needs to start looking into nursing homes. The old boy has clearly lost it.

I take that as a 'You were right SJ, I didnt realize thats what the tick thread actually said'

apology accepted ;)

Right. And the Mets didn't win it. And haven't since before I was born.

but oh my, in just the last year they won more games than the Janks..

Oh my..

again,, OWNED,,

my april 2006 thread said mets will win mor ethan yanks,, i was right and took alot of heat,,

people in april 2006 didnt say , NL vs AL yadsa yadda yadda, ,it was'no freakin way, u r nuts',,

oh well, i wasnt was i?

oh and 5 more is uh well,,,more...

Ok do you want a pat on the back or something? I don't even think I made a post in that thread. I still think it's hilarious you think you are owning me with that argument.

Ok do you want a pat on the back or something? I don't even think I made a post in that thread. I still think it's hilarious you think you are owning me with that argument.

thank you, much appreciated..

How about checking the larger statistics of how the AL fared against the NL. The AL was 154-98. They owned the NL. As madmike would say, one series is hardly a large enough sample. The Cardinals did win the World Series. The Mess did not. The Mets did split with the Yanks overall and "destroyed" the Jays 2-1 in their series. They were also 0-3 against Boston and 1-2 against Baltimore. That adds up to a 6-9 record overall against the AL. Even the Cardinals were only 5-10 against the AL in the regular season, and 4 of those wins came against the Royals.

Ok. What is the AL-NL WS rings breakdown this decade?

Yank fans y'all are pathetic

SJ got his prediction right... give his his props

You guys are just as bad as pat fans, maybe worse, at least Garb owns up to it on occasion!!!!!!!!!

Ok. What is the AL-NL WS rings breakdown this decade?

3-3

Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox

Cardinals, Marlins, Diamondbacks

3-3

Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox

Cardinals, Marlins, Diamondbacks

4-3 actually

Yankees, ANGELS, Red Sox, White Sox

Cards, Marlins, D-Backs

And 6-4 AL if you actually count the last 10 years.

I take that as a 'You were right SJ, I didnt realize thats what the tick thread actually said'

apology accepted ;)

Ok. Tell me if it looks different after Nurse Ratchet comes around with your meds.

Maybe he can get a room next to yours, you can feed each other applesauce.;)

Ok. Tell me if it looks different after Nurse Ratchet comes around with your meds.

Again, you know my thread was right.

You can just say it, ,go ahead,,,come on,, one more step,,,;)

4-3 actually

Yankees, ANGELS, Red Sox, White Sox

Cards, Marlins, D-Backs

And 6-4 AL if you actually count the last 10 years.

Oops, forgot that one. I consider it 4-3 as I was counting this current decade from 2000 on.

I know I can't either. Even Redsox fans aren't that bad. At least they know & understand the game of baseball.

Yankee fans. When will they ever decide if they like A Rod or not? Most Yankee fans I know are all damn bandwagon fans who only watch 20 games a year, but they consider themselves fans. Sure, Mets fans can be pretty damn retarded, and "Yankees Suck!" chants at Marlins games seem out of place, but this thread seems to me to be created by someone who may feel threatened by the "other" New York team and the attention it seems to be getting lately.

Yankee fans. When will they ever decide if they like A Rod or not? Most Yankee fans I know are all damn bandwagon fans who only watch 20 games a year, but they consider themselves fans. Sure, Mets fans can be pretty damn retarded, and "Yankees Suck!" chants at Marlins games seem out of place, but this thread seems to me to be created by someone who may feel threatened by the "other" New York team and the attention it seems to be getting lately.

Hahaha. Yup. Exactly. The ones who brag about how they have been Yankee fans the longest are the ones who have most recently hopped upon the bandwagon.

And what a sad bandwagon it is...glomming on to the late 1990s success.

Again, you know my thread was right.

You can just say it, ,go ahead,,,come on,, one more step,,,;)

You've got a better chance of geting a boner without your Bob Dole pill. :)

LOL, I agree. I also think it is ridiculous that Mets fans chant "Yankees suck" when they are not even playing them. That is sad and always annoys me.

Hahaha. Yup. Exactly. The ones who brag about how they have been Yankee fans the longest are the ones who have most recently hopped upon the bandwagon.

And what a sad bandwagon it is...glomming on to the late 1990s success.

Just like you are a Red Sox fan right?

Just like you are a Red Sox fan right?

why would I lie about that?

I'll put my Red Sox knowledge up against yours any day.

In fact, I'll put my knowledge in damn near anything up against yours.

why would I lie about that?

I'll put my Red Sox knowledge up against yours any day.

In fact, I'll put my knowledge in damn near anything up against yours.

If 2 Redsox fans kill each other in a fight ,does anyone really care?

If 2 Redsox fans kill each other in a fight ,does anyone really care?

depends on how much of a mess they make and who has to clean it up.

depends on how much of a mess they make and who has to clean it up.

There would be no mess.

I think that JBF is one of those people who goes throughout life with no friends, just enemies.:-?

I think that JBF is one of those people who goes throughout life with no friends, just enemies.:-?

Very clever.

However I have more fans, both closeted and otherwise, than you have friends on this board and in real life. Just look at the number of people that cannot simply allow me to post without replying ASAP. Some are insightful (like Jetsfan80) and some are straight up slobberin' retards with nothing funny to contribute. No offense.

Very clever.

However I have more fans, both closeted and otherwise, than you have friends on this board and in real life. Just look at the number of people that cannot simply allow me to post without replying ASAP. Some are insightful (like Jetsfan80) and some are straight up slobberin' retards with nothing funny to contribute. No offense.

Wow. Do want a medal for that?

You are a legend in your own mind.

Heh, Albert Pujols just choked on a chance to tie up game # 2 with the Mets. How is this guy the best player in baseball?

instead of insulting each other's favorite team, why don't we just make fun of the broadcasters for a change. its going on 12 30, so i dont feel like googling his name, but i hate that yankee announcer. one minute he is just droning on then he'll get all crazy and screaming. el cumaduchay? what the **** is that?

I'm sure, his only response to anything is to call the person an idiot and use personal attacks, he doesn't use actual information. He must have a pathetic life as he has enough time to go on a message board and call everyone else an idiot and dumber than him and just try to make people angry instead of actually contributing anything of substance.

instead of insulting each other's favorite team, why don't we just make fun of the broadcasters for a change. its going on 12 30, so i dont feel like googling his name, but i hate that yankee announcer. one minute he is just droning on then he'll get all crazy and screaming. el cumaduchay? what the **** is that?

I'm not quite sure who you're talking about but it may be Murcer. All's I know is that Tim McCarver should f'in die. He has gotta be the most painful guy in the world to listen to and just says the absolute dumbest things you could imagine. I have no idea why Fox pays this guy.

Go Mets! Please sweep the Cardinals. Seeing the Bucs 3-0 in the standings at the top and the cardinals, astros, and hopefully cubs all 0-3 at the bottom would be great.

Heh, Albert Pujols just choked on a chance to tie up game # 2 with the Mets. How is this guy the best player in baseball?

He looked like a rookie when he swung at ball three up near his eyes. I love it!

i have to admit, i really hate keith hernandez. how mentally retarded can he be? i would rather listen to ralph kiner drone, babble and drool before i have to hear keith.

i have to admit, i really hate keith hernandez. how mentally retarded can he be? i would rather listen to ralph kiner drone, babble and drool before i have to hear keith.

I agree that he tends to babble at times, but he does bring some interesting contributions to the broadcast. Are you a Met fan?