Jets sign Brad Kassell

jamesAngleton

To me Hobson would be better on the inside in 3-4 alignment. That is more suitable to his abilities instead of being on the outside in the formation.

In past situations where teams go from a 4-3 to a 3-4, it is usually the strong side backer who moves inside. That would be Hobson. That being said, Barton has alot of the qualities for playing inside as well. I get the feeling that one of the two, Hobson or Barton, will be on the bench or cut.

To me Hobson would be better on the inside in 3-4 alignment. That is more suitable to his abilities instead of being on the outside in the formation.

You're right faba, he would. But they must like Barton there because of his run stopping abilities.

In past situations where teams go from a 4-3 to a 3-4, it is usually the strong side backer who moves inside. That would be Hobson. That being said, Barton has alot of the qualities for playing inside as well. I get the feeling that one of the two, Hobson or Barton, will be on the bench or cut.

if barton has healed 100%, he IMHO, will not be cut. The guy is a monster tackling machine, and an inspirational team leader.

Archived