Jump to content

The coach speaks 11-29-23


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Rodgers is not playing this season. He never was. We’re tanking for a high first rounder, not playing to give up more compensation to GB and still suck.

Read between the lines. This is just optics.

 

there are 6 games left. if Rodgers played Sunday he still wouldnt get near the 65% snaps to give GB a #1 pick.

i dont even think if he went to the SB he would pass 65%. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BroadwayRay said:

Don't give a damn what Saleh has to say. Half of what he says is canned drivel, the other half is usually lies.

That term you used has some pretty negative things associated with it. It was reported for being racist and I agree with that. Not saying that was your intent. But for that reason and also because that term could lead to politics as well. Kindly avoid using it, thanks,

  • WTF? 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

That term you used has some pretty negative things associated with it. It was reported for being racist and I agree with that. Not saying that was your intent. But for that reason and also because that term could lead to politics as well. Kindly avoid using it, thanks,

Nope, wasn't my intent at all. But I can see how someone could take it that way. It was an instance where I let my anger get ahead of my brain.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, doitny said:

there are 6 games left. if Rodgers played Sunday he still wouldnt get near the 65% snaps to give GB a #1 pick.

i dont even think if he went to the SB he would pass 65%. 

If anyone can mindbend math, it’ll be Aaron Rodgers. He just has such a chip in his shoulder, gotta love it, he’d rather reinvent math than trust any expert to do the calculations. 🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2023 at 2:04 PM, BroadwayRay said:

Don't give a damn what Saleh has to say. Half of what he says is canned drivel, the other half is usually lies.

Saleh speaks like he is a press secretary, giving out information, but nothing really hard hitting.  I shrug my shoulders after I spend 10 minutes listening to him speak.  Now, I no longer listen to him, since that becomes 10 minutes of my life I will never get back.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Alka said:

Saleh speaks like he is a press secretary, giving out information, but nothing really hard hitting.  I shrug my shoulders after I spend 10 minutes listening to him speak.  Now, I no longer listen to him, since that becomes 10 minutes of my life I will never get back.

I can't stand the man speak, dreadful.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...